Coming back to game with 0 adena, need suggestion on how to make adena from scratch

TriHard

Hello,

I left server some months ago and left nothing behind except Sayha 101/Feoh 100 and my box iss and a 99 crafter
I am not updated with Fafurion, I have no idea what the state of the game is after 100 now.
My characters are naked, someone told me now game gives free r95 set 120 + r95 weapon +150 but I cannot find this
I also have no idea how to make adena, I tested freya 2 times and only drop is gemstone R-grade
Is it over for any hope of making adena in-game now? I still need to choose if I am gonna bother playing if there is not a single way to make adena so I can buy mediocre items.
How can I make adena other than afk event in town and 7 gemstones from freya?

Thanks.

EDIT: inb4 some troll says "l2store"

Edited by TriHard
  • Haha 1

lol, even if there are some ways to make adena nobody will tell you on forum...do you think players are stupid? Next day you reveal a method NcSoft will find it too lucrative and cut the income.

EDIT: its not r95, its r grade paulina and all toons can get it at lvl 40 (in your case you cant have it...you are ertheia)

I don't understand why they would make all these UI changes and quest changes for lower level to attract returning or even new players to try out the game and put not a single way possible for them to even make enough adena to buy shots alone. This is really nonsense. Any successfuly game does the opposite, they give opportunities for new players to catch up without being unbalanced way to catch up. For example they could buff R2 and R95 drop rate and more full drops for R2 and R95 and new players can farm those, enchant themselves and at least have some OE R2/R95 gear untill OE R99+... wtf is wrong with this system it's not logical way for sustainable playerbase

• Like 1

I can't stop asking myself how can you have 2 chars above lv 100 left naked with no adena whatsoever.The question is just rhetorical...

And yes. The only possible way to make adena on your level with your current situation is l2store.

• Haha 1

It's because when I left I gave all to clan or friends but it's been a while they are also all spread out or not playing, didn't plan on coming back to play because of this issue of no way to survive in-game but I came back and at least I got some 101/100 char and 99 iss but I will make boxes to farm stuff for start. Anyway, I've done 2 freyas and both only gave me 7 R-gems so I think freya was the last hope for any non l2store player and they also nerfed that so I am out of ideas, I will test it for a few days and see if I can come up with some strategy and leave for good if I can't cause there will be no other choice at that point

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TriHard said:

It's because when I left I gave all to clan or friends but it's been a while they are also all spread out or not playing, didn't plan on coming back to play because of this issue of no way to survive in-game but I came back and at least I got some 101/100 char and 99 iss but I will make boxes to farm stuff for start. Anyway, I've done 2 freyas and both only gave me 7 R-gems so I think freya was the last hope for any non l2store player and they also nerfed that so I am out of ideas, I will test it for a few days and see if I can come up with some strategy and leave for good if I can't cause there will be no other choice at that point.

Best way to make adena on your lv is K95 party but try to do it solo with your box iss. Also try your luck on Baylor and Balok. There is no drop and spoil in this game so I won't suggest you to rot farming except you want to just level up. Then try to make a profit from the market or AH but you need adena to make adena..

On 2019. 06. 30. at 9:29 AM, Vassy said:

I can't stop asking myself how can you have 2 chars above lv 100 left naked with no adena whatsoever.The question is just rhetorical...

And yes. The only possible way to make adena on your level with your current situation is l2store.

wrong :)
Oly and COC can make profit
IF he have 2 toon, that in 1 week its 40m, with a little time he can make more oly toon, so can make 100m a week, with 5 toon around 2 hour need to get noblesse toon,

Edited by KissMyKnife