A short sad story.

> Be me 
> Decides to come back into L2 and start in NA classic
> Looking at the patch notes, you notice the changes for classes
> Still go for dagger
> Hard pick between them, check skills at 79. GH not worth with that reflect. WR broken with dodge and ADV good with mirage
> Pick Adventurer for nostalgia
> Level it up to 71. 

> Be me 
> Decides to check the Kamael update in EU classic
> Start as Doombringer
> Curious, you go and check the RU full patch notes (which were released few hours ago) 
> Read nothing new, NA version had 90% of this changes already
> Read about modification in skills for other classes
> Read the following : Mirage effect has been changed. New effect : For 2 minutes, deadly blow attack rate +15% and P./M. critical damage received -10%
> Congrats, Adventurer is now 100% trash. 

> A short sad story
> Be me. 

14 hours ago, Kasemets said:

What the hell man, what am I even leveling this adventurer for.....

Welcome aboard. 
Fact is...some says that this will be a better skill since Mirage landing rate is low...now, beside the fact that you're literally making a skill named "Mirage" lose all his "mirage" references, the new version of the skill is totaly garbage for a "core-79" skill. When classes such as WR gets their Dodge or GH gets their Counterattack we'll be learning a skill that is literally useless. 
Blow land rate is capped at 90%, you can "easly" get there w/ a nice setup. -10% crt dmg is quite useless since nothing would change at all, if a mage nukes you for 5k upon critical, you'll get 4500...not worth being a lv 79 skill. 
It was already a bad nerf when they lowered Throw dagger in Wrist proc rate from 30/25% to 10%...and now we also get Mirage removed. 
Adventurer used to be the "mixed-survival" dagger which will be totally gone after Kamael update. In the other hand, both in live and classic version of the game, the Koreans seems to pretty in love with Wind Riders since they're the strongest daggers now in both versions.

Just keep on lvling the Adventurer since, for now, we still have the old mirage...and when Kamaels will hit our servers, well, reroll to kamael :P 

4 hours ago, xHaseo said:

It was already a bad nerf when they lowered Throw dagger in Wrist proc rate from 30/25% to 10%.... 

What the frikkin fk for real? I m outta here rerolling HE riight now haha. How did I miss that detail.

8 hours ago, Kasemets said:

And I m confused about kamaels abit, will they get the trickster class or not? Some info says no, others say yes, which one is it?

So, i've been reading the EU official and complete patch notes. The nerf is not only for THs. Actually they REMOVED the "cancel target" effect from all the skills that had it. 
Shadow chase, bluff, trick, switch, mirage, stun shot, stun shock, aura flash etc. All those skills had their "cancel target" effect removed. Even tho, Trick and Switch effects are quite...weird? Trick now says "Stop the enemy attack" (?) while Switch still say "Confuse the enemy and remove target" so...i'm confused. 
The fact is..our patch notes are totally mixed, we have ALREADY buffs for all classes (ie. skill power of nukers or summoners or anything) but nothing for Adventurer...somehow he's untouched. For now. 

About Kamaels, yes, ofc they have the Trickster/Albalester...problem is that they wont get the weapon. Albalester now use standard bows, while Doombringers and Soulhounds still have Ancient Swords and Rapiers. They got modified quite a bit and that's osom since Doombringer will now be able to wear and Heavy armor (they are not limited to light only) and he even learn the mastery for heavy armors. Sadly they lost Sword Shield (the one that used to slow them but increase a lot their p.def) as well as the Mass Disarm (they only have the Disarm skill and it last 3 seconds instead of 60 seconds, thanks god). Oh, and since there's no subclass system, there's no Judicator class and now there's no 'gender-limit' for classes...meaning the Male kamael can be Albalester and Female kamael can be Doombringer. 

3 hours ago, xHaseo said:

So, i've been reading the EU official and complete patch notes. The nerf is not only for THs. Actually they REMOVED the "cancel target" effect from all the skills that had it. 
Shadow chase, bluff, trick, switch, mirage, stun shot, stun shock, aura flash etc. All those skills had their "cancel target" effect removed. Even tho, Trick and Switch effects are quite...weird? Trick now says "Stop the enemy attack" (?) while Switch still say "Confuse the enemy and remove target" so...i'm confused. 
The fact is..our patch notes are totally mixed, we have ALREADY buffs for all classes (ie. skill power of nukers or summoners or anything) but nothing for Adventurer...somehow he's untouched. For now. 

About Kamaels, yes, ofc they have the Trickster/Albalester...problem is that they wont get the weapon. Albalester now use standard bows, while Doombringers and Soulhounds still have Ancient Swords and Rapiers. They got modified quite a bit and that's osom since Doombringer will now be able to wear and Heavy armor (they are not limited to light only) and he even learn the mastery for heavy armors. Sadly they lost Sword Shield (the one that used to slow them but increase a lot their p.def) as well as the Mass Disarm (they only have the Disarm skill and it last 3 seconds instead of 60 seconds, thanks god). Oh, and since there's no subclass system, there's no Judicator class and now there's no 'gender-limit' for classes...meaning the Male kamael can be Albalester and Female kamael can be Doombringer. 

That is very interesting indeed, now I m confused more than ever. :P