Returning player - R grade,skills

Ellimere

So i returned after a long time and i must say i´m pretty annoyed, friend started the game and in 4 hours is lvl 85 with third transfer,subclass and better gear than my character on which i spent several years to get to that.

To my question: Is there a way for me to get that R grade gear, and those 50k R soulshots and spiritshots he got for a character that hit 85 ages ago? Or is that just a classic NCSoft bleep you to old players, because i have almost no adena and the amount it drops is laughable? Also wtf happened to skills? my sub Sorcerer and my sub Evas Templar can´t use single one of their skills and i could just learn like 3 that are usable?

0-85 is nothing, only to get this equip u said. 85-99 is big a tutorial. 100+ is the real game now, full of macro people farming. 100+ this equip u are saying is no longer relevant, so don't worry about it, if you really want to play this game you have to open the wallet. 

I'm finding this game is not viable. Get to 85 quickly is great. But how do you make enough adena IN GAME to afford the weapons and equipment after you reach R grade? Drops are almost nonexistent. There aren't any quests that give you billions of adena, no matter how many times you do them, unless you're lucky enough to get Zariche and hold onto the demon weapons for a day or whatever.  It looks like most people are either already rich in game due to age of game, or are getting a second loan on their home to play this game. 

Edited by PhantomSlayer

• 2 weeks later...

I been trying to tell the admins here this for a couple of years now , lights on nobody's home.

Open the wallet ? to buy what ? useless junk ? I will buy a weapon and armour for a reasonable price and whatever else but I'm not going to buy junk like they are currently selling / potions/scrolls lol ? if your going to sell stuff sell real stuff or not at all but if its expensive then forget it.

Edited by MrUniverse

Having said that this game changes so much , so quickly that buying anything on here is a gamble that in a few months it would probably be useless.

Opening / closing servers , changing skills all the time , nobody with half a brain is going to spend money on items , when things change every update , deleted/added etc

Edited by MrUniverse

On 06/08/2019 at 8:03 AM, PhantomSlayer said:

I'm finding this game is not viable. Get to 85 quickly is great. But how do you make enough adena IN GAME to afford the weapons and equipment after you reach R grade? Drops are almost nonexistent. There aren't any quests that give you billions of adena, no matter how many times you do them, unless you're lucky enough to get Zariche and hold onto the demon weapons for a day or whatever.  It looks like most people are either already rich in game due to age of game, or are getting a second loan on their home to play this game. 

Good to see others are finally telling how it is , the true reason why the game is dying.

• 5 weeks later...

im back too, in lvl 48 on main class, all c grade. Now im lvl 95, in c grade. OMG, what happend to Lineage 2, maybe we will L2 Revolution soon on next update! JAJAJAJA XD. I think the could sell until S-S80 in normal shops with adena.

On 18/8/2019 at 2:44 PM, MrUniverse said:

Having said that this game changes so much , so quickly that buying anything on here is a gamble that in a few months it would probably be useless.

Opening / closing servers , changing skills all the time , nobody with half a brain is going to spend money on items , when things change every update , deleted/added etc

On 29/7/2019 at 9:38 AM, Ellimere said:

So i returned after a long time and i must say i´m pretty annoyed, friend started the game and in 4 hours is lvl 85 with third transfer,subclass and better gear than my character on which i spent several years to get to that.

To my question: Is there a way for me to get that R grade gear, and those 50k R soulshots and spiritshots he got for a character that hit 85 ages ago? Or is that just a classic NCSoft bleep you to old players, because i have almost no adena and the amount it drops is laughable? Also wtf happened to skills? my sub Sorcerer and my sub Evas Templar can´t use single one of their skills and i could just learn like 3 that are usable?