Paulina's gear set after dual reawaken?

Bushma

You must been saved befor update heavy, light and robe set of paulina's and all kind of paulinas weapons. Its about 16 items and about 30 mins of work! Now you can biting your elbows, lazy man. Or go and buy from l2market R99 set(30 days)! NOW

Edited by FTBs

3 hours ago, FTBs said:

You must been saved befor update heavy, light and robe set of paulina's and all kind of paulinas weapons. Its about 16 items and about 30 mins of work! Now you can biting your elbows, lazy man. Or go and buy from l2market R99 set(30 days)! NOW

Well I did that on my main, but the question was due to reviving an old character and changing dual on it. Which none of it matters here. So being lazy or not is besides the point yet you're throwing assumptions. How rude of you. 

14 minutes ago, Bushma said:

Well I did that on my main, but the question was due to reviving an old character and changing dual on it. Which none of it matters here. So being lazy or not is besides the point yet you're throwing assumptions. How rude of you. 

For old char after last update i said : Or go and buy from l2market R99 set(30 days)! NOW

PS

You are not lazy when did your work! Good boy. Get my congrats.

11 hours ago, FTBs said:

For old char after last update i said : Or go and buy from l2market R99 set(30 days)! NOW

PS

You are not lazy when did your work! Good boy. Get my congrats.

You don't have to repeat yourself. I can read. Also sometimes you might look smarter by staying quiet and keeping your attitude to yourself. 

On 09.08.2019 at 3:31 AM, Bushma said:

... I can read. ..

Here, I agree to Mixa: if you can not afford even 7.5(for "full gear". not just 2.5) usd per month for main, this is not place for you. And I am not trying to be rude, but this amount is nothing for comfortable gaming.

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements