Retrieving the Fragment of Chaos Quest

Daikon

Patch notes said the mobs for this quest would change, but the quest behavior also changed.

Before each mob gave 1 item 100%. If you had more players in a party with the quest, only one of them would get it. If only you had the quest, you would get it 100% for each mob.

Now the item is 100% only if you're solo. If you have one or more in party, even if only you have the quest, you wont get the item 100% per mob.

With the changes to HB making mobs stronger, taking the advanced request takes forever to finish. Please confirm if this was intentional and if not, revert to the previous behavior.

Maybe its not only this quest... I am doing the "Where Fates Intersect" quest, and even when multiple monsters die under my AoE skill, i get only 1 QI from each skill...

Did they changed the QI aqusition to suit only the solo play?

4 hours ago, Daikon said:

Patch notes said the mobs for this quest would change, but the quest behavior also changed.

Before each mob gave 1 item 100%. If you had more players in a party with the quest, only one of them would get it. If only you had the quest, you would get it 100% for each mob.

Now the item is 100% only if you're solo. If you have one or more in party, even if only you have the quest, you wont get the item 100% per mob.

That's not 100% accurate, the behavior you describe was applicable to Desert Quarry mobs, but for Beleth's Circle it's been like you said, at least since the previous update if not longer.