JUST LOL for your engineers

xcore

i download the  l2 launcher i try to download the game thru the launcher and ques what  it download  blade and soul hahahahahah   

very very smart lancer grats to your engineers as always hahahah

we are in 2019 dudes try to find  ppl to  know the job  we are no here for your 

experiment  to learn game your engineer !!!

we play a game full of bugs u learn over us and all the time we read we apologies etc etc  respect the ppl here we try to play this game many years now!!!!!!!!!!

thats it from me have a nice day.

Edited by xcore
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Argus said:

I have installed the game on a fresh PC few days ago and had no problem, seems you are a bit .. confused 

It's some hu3hu3 lamer, the launcher works fine for installing the game from scratch as you said.

Edited by mixa

1 hour ago, Argus said:

I have installed the game on a fresh PC few days ago and had no problem, seems you are a bit .. confused 

The launcher, Forum, Mobile Forum view and l2 client they have a lot of bugs.- and you can not see... My job is Network Technical Services and much more... let us known if all is ok. 

Edited by Prigippesa

I try 4 hours to download this game and i receive 5 times error  from lancer and start up again and again and again  hahahhahahahaha  

great programming work   u are just lol 

Edited by xcore

we mast have A degree engineer  to play this game  hahahha

at last  i finished ty for help prigippesa work the change path  ty argus for help 

but now server go down  another apologies  cose 200% runes 2000 ncoins running  30 days weapon and armor 600 nc coins running  all and al boosts  hahahahah

50min = ??

Edited by xcore