spellbooks +amuletts

mijati

anyone knows why the spellbooks are not dropping where they supposet to dropp ?

iam farming for 3 days now in sea of spores for books,and got nothing

in 3 days ill got 23 cursed bones

4 drake leather armor parts 123k adena .. and thats all ...

80% of the mobs are not dropping anything at all

and iam lvl 42 , they should dropp...at least materials

Man they annoyigly put the rates incredibly low. I heard of ppl spending weeks to get s spellbook. At the current rates there shoud be one spellbook every 1000-2000 mobs. But this doesnt mean every 1000 mobs u kill, but rather every 1000-2000 mobs spawned. Someone else might happen to get the drop and then after 1000-2000 more mobs the next one appears. The odds are unnecessarily hard :/

Unfortunately drop/spoil rates are horrible in this server until u get to higher levels (65+). NCsoft doesn't listen, they don't seem to care :/
Dont expect many material drops for now. From my own testing about 1-2 months ago, i found that the drop rates at VIP 4 are half of what it says in L2 Classic Wiki website.

Well I have a pt leveling in SoS right now, I have found many books and even 2 necklace grade C, but for that I had left my pt running macro for 20 days,(12-18hour per day).

As Ingwas said, drop/spoil rates are horrible here, so give it time (much time) and you will find your book. B| 

This is the problem I have and suspected. Drop rates are low, but it's different. I have always theorized that drop rates are better at higher levels and the threshold seems to be around 55+ as the game rushes you into 50+. However the drop rates in the new low level quest areas seems to be decent (ruins of agony, abandoned camps, gorgon). Comparatively I have farmed just about everywhere up to 50 and it's not just low levels. The new abandoned camps will drop trident left and right now, but farm anywhere else like plains of dion and you get nothing. 

I have been agonizing about how to progress because the only players left are 70+ and the only thing being sold now are b grade and up. How is anyone suppose to start on a server when the cheapest items are b grade and will cost you 30mil+. You can't even find c grade anymore. This is sadly why the bot farmers in sea of spores and ivory crater is useful because this is the only place some spellbooks drop and that includes one of the most desired one, deathwhisper. They made changes to the class transfer spellbook, but this is hardly enough when every single player will make their own pp/se and this game is impossible to play unless you box 3-5 accounts MINIMUM because there are only a couple hundred active players and they are all 70+. These spellbooks are still essential and there aren't enough players and there aren't enough players in the level range to adequately farm spellbooks and anything else. 

You literally have left no option, but to bot or macro full parties to even progress past 50s. c grade crystals are more expensive then a,b. How ridiculous is that? What are you devs thinking? This game has a very definite progression path and it's player driven. When the only players left are 70s, how are you suppose to even play the game?????? 

Please JUJI and the devs. You need to consider the 40-50+ range as this level range already starts dropping valuable low/mid c grade stuff that is still useful and even required for progression in a reasonable matter. You leave no option, but to buy adena because drop rates are unreasonably low. I couldn't even farm a BRIGANDINE HELMET. One freaking D armor and it's still impossible! 

so iam in sos now for more than 4 days.. almost 24/7 ....i got no spellbook so far, not from a wyrm not from a tree,  overall in 4 days of sos, i got mats and adena who are not even close to 0.2x server rates ...this is bullshit ....

spellbooks need a higher dropp chance  because if they dont dropp u cant play on a propper way your class .....

i cant belive that players , in game, and in the forum are so quiet about this ,and wont say something.

i cant even understand they dont act against this botters , and this support  with his lame excusions about banning bots...

10 hours ago, mijati said:

so iam in sos now for more than 4 days.. almost 24/7 ....i got no spellbook so far, not from a wyrm not from a tree,  overall in 4 days of sos, i got mats and adena who are not even close to 0.2x server rates ...this is bullshit ....

spellbooks need a higher dropp chance  because if they dont dropp u cant play on a propper way your class .....

i cant belive that players , in game, and in the forum are so quiet about this ,and wont say something.

i cant even understand they dont act against this botters , and this support  with his lame excusions about banning bots...

Unfortunately we have accepted this ridiculous low rate and gave up on posting about it all the time... They dont listen :/

We accepted that uf we want spellbooks we won't get them from drops. We get them either for adena from other players  or make mew characters to lvl 40 and get a spellbook chest. With good gear u can do this in few hours.

They seem to be promoting bots in this server more more. Its as if like their own employees are actuallu sdena sellers on the side and keep ruinig this game from the inside

Edited by Ingwaz

well yeah , it realy seems they wont ban bots after all.. i made a video from ruins of agony, where u can see how this botter there is running adrenaline bots  and how his bots running  exact the same time the same pathpoints over and over again, and they didnt ban him  after all.

i know since old l2 c3 times, that on official  botters wont get banned. i reported so many bots on hindemith,teon, and later on naia, noone got banned.

this what we have here on classic, is nothing more than a big slap in the players face.but  to be honest.i prefer to pay for adena from a adena seller, instead of giving ncsoft my money.

if they dont wanna ban bots, ok. the first proof of this we can see at the pk/karma system... if u pk 10 bots, u basicaly can delete your charakter and start a new one. so with this step noone would kill the bots  after all, i call this bot protection.

i guess in 1 year trhe server is gone anyway. because from 50k players u have 10 aktive and rest are botters.