Info and Problem for Live Servers

Vondragon

Hi guys, as the title suggests,  i would like to ask you some things about Live Servers, first let's start with the problem:

- I tried to create a character on both Live Servers but it tells me i can't do it and have to delete the ones i already have (never played on live and no one char create) I have read that it is due to latency problems... is there a solution or should i wait?

- Can i use dual boxes on Live Servers? (Only one, since only the ISS is enough for me)

- I read that the game starts practically after level 100, on Classic you have to grind (heavily) from the beginning to the end but there, instead, only at level 100. I generally prefer PvE.. and spending something money at the shop, paying 15 euros for subscription and making grinding in areas below level 100, can i accumulating adena and selling items to npc's and players
to get the equipment fitted for the new zones and so on progressing slowly?

Thank you all and good game.

1. Character creating is temporarily disabled. They try to fix the lag-problem. Just wait a little. Some days maybe and keep trying cause they fail to give any notice when they switch it on again.

2. Yes, you can use dual box. It is free and legal. Atm you can use up to 7. (ofc you will need 7 accounts for that.)

3. well yeah that is right. Level 1-85 takes 25 min now. lvl 85-95 another 30-40 min. lvl 95-100 maybe 3-4 hours (if you are in a good XP-Party). You will get all the gear that takes you to 100 for free now. Do the questline and you get even more (quest 85-100 starts in Gludio!). After 100, well there is the problem now. Most +100 will require high Equipment. You can collect and sell but get ready for a very, very long journey. Drops are low. Adena drops barely exist. Players Market has been strangely overpriced for the last 3-4 weeks. Best for you is to wait for a good new event and make money from Buy-low/Sell-high Business.

Anyways, welcome to Naia (!)  ;) 

Thank you for having responded and thanks also for the welcome, hoping to be able to create a character soon and play...

Last thing: Any advice on a good PvE class both alone and in a party?

I thought could create a Titan or a Summoner because i like them, but it's possible to farming and party with other people with these class?

P.s: I saw some videos on youtube of classes like Tyrant and Titan but of Human race and Dark Elf, how is that possible? (I haven't played Lineage 2 for several years and so i am not well informed)

Edited by Vondragon

32 minutes ago, Vondragon said:

Thank you for having responded and thanks also for the welcome, hoping to be able to create a character soon and play...

Last thing: Any advice on a good PvE class both alone and in a party?

I thought could create a Titan or a Summoner because i like them, but it's possible to farming and party with other people with these class?

P.s: I saw some videos on youtube of classes like Tyrant and Titan but of Human race and Dark Elf, how is that possible? (I haven't played Lineage 2 for several years and so i am not well informed)

There are only 2 classes who can farm AOE: Feoh and Yull.

For P.s. : Race change ticket: 4000 Ncoins-momentan disable due to technical problems

1 hour ago, Vondragon said:

Wynn is the best class for pve without equips, but as you improve equipment, others classes are better. But in the end play with what you like, none of it really matters

1 hour ago, Vondragon said:

You just saw people playing dual class. 

Thanks for the answers guys!

2 hours ago, vesgom said:

Wynn is the best class for pve without equips, but as you improve equipment, others classes are better. But in the end play with what you like, none of it really matters

No, i've seen videos where a Dark Elf Woman was a Tyrant and a Human Woman who was a Titan class. See yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnX2vXvNzMo

On 20/9/2019 at 9:30 PM, Vondragon said:

Thanks for the answers guys!

No, i've seen videos where a Dark Elf Woman was a Tyrant and a Human Woman who was a Titan class. See yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnX2vXvNzMo

I read the dual class and subclass system better, it's probably as correct as you say... thanks anyway.

Edited by Vondragon

On 20/9/2019 at 6:47 PM, vesgom said:

My first answer refers to this

Edited by Vondragon