Forums

Drop Nerf

vangoro45

I am really trying to understand ncsoft.
This event was to discourage the players !? Because that's what it looks like! Trash event, extremely difficult letter drops
to drop and when we form words comes garbage drops ... ncsoft made the marvel of nerfaring the drops after giving
us a 200¨% drop rune. So answer me are you crazy, or just make yourself?

• L2 Team

As I mentioned before, the event item drops are 100% immediately after a server maintenance ends due to the low population on the server at the time. Both Live servers are Heavy populated, so the letter drops with less probability except when it is x4 or x8. Event item drop is directly correlated to the server population.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Juji said:

As I mentioned before, the event item drops are 100% immediately after a server maintenance ends due to the low population on the server at the time. Both Live servers are Heavy populated, so the letter drops with less probability except when it is x4 or x8. Event item drop is directly correlated to the server population.

=] Yesterday x8=x1

Hi, in another thread I asked you a question about the intended rate for x1, but it was ignored, so let me try and ask here:

On 9/19/2019 at 11:48 AM, Helvie said:

after 9 hours 30 min I did not get any additional letter drop, so overall 9h 30min of farm = 1 letter, so it's 0.10 letter per hour/250mobs. Is that an intended rate for x1?

....assuming the population was at its highest overnight and in the morning, was it really intended for a player to get 1 letter for each ~2500 mobs killed?

3 hours ago, Juji said:

Como mencioné antes, las caídas de elementos de evento son 100% inmediatamente después de que finaliza el mantenimiento de un servidor debido a la baja población en el servidor en ese momento. Ambos servidores en vivo están muy poblados, por lo que la letra cae con menos probabilidad, excepto cuando es x4 o x8. La caída del elemento del evento está directamente relacionada con la población del servidor.

then the bots win??

20 hours ago, Juji said:

Juji please, of course you have not only changed the drop rate of the lyrics but also the overall drop of the server. In other words, you gave a 200% rune and nerfed the overall drop. Lineage is dead, wake up there are no more active players on the server there is only macro, you force us to play with 300 chares to be able to farm 100m on the day. This is ridiculous. You despise free players, but it's us free players who give the server "morale". A marketing day for you that really don't understand. YOUR CUSTOMER IS YOUR RECOMMENDATION LETTER!