Letter Event / Aden Talisman

Hyperlite

I have no idea why (for the 1st time ever in my memory) the letters that drop for the letter event that a party farms together are not tradeable.  Most people have a higher con char or dwarf pick up everything to not spam inventory.  shame on me for not looking at the tooltip of the letters on day 1, it is what it is. but the logic behind this change is absolutely dumb. you arent even selling the letters in the store outside of the silver coins.

the aden talisman is also completely account bound, including the purchasable unopened boxes. why even make the items in a box to open in the 1st place?  you also left a few hundred bucks on the table from me personally due to them being account bound (my main has vip 4 for life, my boxes dont, ill spend on these events to maintain vip 4 on boxes and up the special unique items on my main, but not trading the items to the main makes me wait for the next event).  most people i have talked to have said the same thing.

i'm guessing this new "everything event or purchased related is account bound" is the new business model of ncsoft, but its a bad one.  i really dont understand the push to completely gut the ability of the players to earn adena by farming monsters, which is the basic point of the game.  i fully support the p2w model, its needed to maintain the servers.  however, this account lock stuff doesnt make sense and makes people invest less bc they dont need more than vip 4 on most boxes to increase the drop rate and xp boost.  i'd love to see the income difference on the eva hats and talisman of fate vs this aden talisman event.

not a whine or complaint, just giving constructive feedback from a player who doesnt mind spending a decent chunk on multiple accounts.  if you dont want low VIP chars farming an event, make event items drop chance increase for vip level, with vip 0 being 0% chance (exactly similar to how drop % increases on current vip levels).  you could also make letters (or any account bound farmable event item) tradeable for a specific time limit after picking up only t the characters in the party who farmed it (almost every other game does this for items that require a group to farm).  and for the love of god, stop this account bound bs for the p2w items. you're leaving money on the table.

if this is the norm on events, my vip 4 will be maintained by runes, not your rng randomness. i get it for cheaper and have 0 risk.  i dont mind rng for my main. i wont do rng for boxed chars, sorry.  hopefully ncsoft learns from this event.

• Like 1

Same with me. I would have spent x2-x3 times the money i spent ifnit wasnt account bound. This was one of the stupidest ideas on part kf NCSoft.

I just refuse to spend more on only one account to maintain vip status for more than i will be alive...

you guys must relax a little bit, the real problem isn't untradable letters.

I personally make daily 20+ Words

Yesterday i made 8x TOGHEDER 

7X LINEAGE 2 and 6X NCSOFT

guess what? in 1 week of event the ''best'' reward i got was 1 common life stone, every time i've got spirit ore healing potions mellise potion and knight transform scrolls.

I guess @Juji or @Hime must talk with the developers about changing the reward rate, atleast for cloth piece tablets ls.

8 hours ago, WoDy said:

you guys must relax a little bit, the real problem isn't untradable letters.

I personally make daily 20+ Words

Yesterday i made 8x TOGHEDER 

7X LINEAGE 2 and 6X NCSOFT

guess what? in 1 week of event the ''best'' reward i got was 1 common life stone, every time i've got spirit ore healing potions mellise potion and knight transform scrolls.

I guess @Juji or @Hime must talk with the developers about changing the reward rate, atleast for cloth piece tablets ls.

We r talking about the aden talisman. Dont care much that letters are not tradeable. 

Cloth piece issue definitely needs to be sorted!