AP Help

degamad

Well. I guess that depends on gear. Here you see me hitting mobs on average for about 40k with regular p criticals. If i had a skill crit dmg setup. I would be doing 200k dmg i suspect with skill crits which on iss is better for multiple target pve. Hoever. That is not macroable as ypu lose the aoe buff after 1 hour and it is not toggleable. Nor is pom sadly which is a huge huge thing on prophet when soloing.

https://youtu.be/P-LStWJV_es

I played some years ISS, I didnt manage to evolve to Prex lvl.... yet here my 50 cents:

-Iss is like a multifunctional...ex: can print but is not a high quality printer, you do the job but slower.

-Depending on your play style some ISS are better then others: Doomcryer and BD for solo afk macro farm, PP for afk macro support, Sws for live support and Dominator is kinda useless atm...but in next update he will receive POM for clan buffed out of the party-can you imagine all players will have a dominator box and with self buffs bar(iss buffs) for all classes I can say this will be the end of live/main ISS players.

-From my experience, to solo farm in areas like Tanor you need minimum equip valuable to 110-120 bil+bound stuff like min+7shirt, min+7pve cloak, min lvl3jewels and +10 faction talismans.(dont argue on this coz I just sold all my items on chronos and moved adena on Naia)

-If you dont have equip you have only one option: Knight Tree and focus on HP&Reuse

Regarding Prex idea to use skill crit damage setup is interesting, I would love to see how it work.

Edited by TheThrax

On 10/12/2019 at 6:07 PM, PreX said:

I switch mine daily.

You switch what daily? your AP tree?

15 hours ago, PreX said:

Well. I guess that depends on gear. Here you see me hitting mobs on average for about 40k with regular p criticals. If i had a skill crit dmg setup. I would be doing 200k dmg i suspect with skill crits which on iss is better for multiple target pve. Hoever. That is not macroable as ypu lose the aoe buff after 1 hour and it is not toggleable. Nor is pom sadly which is a huge huge thing on prophet when soloing.

https://youtu.be/P-LStWJV_es

Uhm its clear in this video and your PVP videos you are on the next level in game play here, im not sure i will be able to duplicate what you do as i am a casual gamer at best here.

i think its amazing how you can do all that with what everyone else considers a support character.

I am still creating characters and trying them out to figure out which toon i like to play the most before i invest what it will take to lvl up past 100+, doomcryer is really fun so far.

7 hours ago, TheThrax said:

I played some years ISS, I didnt manage to evolve to Prex lvl.... yet here my 50 cents:

-Iss is like a multifunctional...ex: can print but is not a high quality printer, you do the job but slower.

-Depending on your play style some ISS are better then others: Doomcryer and BD for solo afk macro farm, PP for afk macro support, Sws for live support and Dominator is kinda useless atm...but in next update he will receive POM for clan buffed out of the party-can you imagine all players will have a dominator box and with self buffs bar(iss buffs) for all classes I can say this will be the end of live/main ISS players.

-From my experience, to solo farm in areas like Tanor you need minimum equip valuable to 110-120 bil+bound stuff like min+7shirt, min+7pve cloak, min lvl3jewels and +10 faction talismans.(dont argue on this coz I just sold all my items on chronos and moved adena on Naia)

-If you dont have equip you have only one option: Knight Tree and focus on HP&Reuse

Regarding Prex idea to use skill crit damage setup is interesting, I would love to see how it work.

I was thinking that my doomcryer could macro with my DD and do both add some damage and buff, is that not a good idea? the doomcryer is really fun solo at my low level but i know after lvl 100 everything will change and i will need gear but thats a whole other forum topic.

can someone show me the tree they use for damage and the tree they use for HP/Pdef?  i sorta understand what you are talking about but i want to be careful how i allocate the points and not spend them on stuff i do not need.

Also i would like to thank you guys for responding. you are the people that make learning this game fun.