Expand MACRO to 14 lines

GhostintheShell

First of all, I just gotta put this in, @Dargor "are you a recalcitrant?"

Then for the rest of the community:

With ISS, you can buff 1 extra harmony with party member, with any character that has exalted 3% or 10% buff, you can buff 1 extra person, I can write 20 pages of the justification of why, including arhcers, othell, healer, etc.

14 is not so much that it rivals full bot programming, a teenie tiny improvement to a very restricted macro that breaks and interrupts all the time, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?

3 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

First of all, I just gotta put this in, @Dargor "are you a recalcitrant?"

Then for the rest of the community:

With ISS, you can buff 1 extra harmony with party member, with any character that has exalted 3% or 10% buff, you can buff 1 extra person, I can write 20 pages of the justification of why, including arhcers, othell, healer, etc.

14 is not so much that it rivals full bot programming, a teenie tiny improvement to a very restricted macro that breaks and interrupts all the time, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?

I don't know, am I? Is it too hard to buff a second harmony or exalted? The reasons you stated only help in afk situations which is not supported according to ncwest, so it most likely is too much to ask. Although that is for them to answer.

Also, running exalted on some iss macro along with the rest of the buffs is not sustainable for a rather large part of the community. 120 spirit ores about every 5 minutes can get costly. Or say you bring another toon just for that. They wouldn't need 14 lines just to give exalted every 1 hour.

And yeah, I can go on about macros all day. It's happens when you feel strongly about an issue, so what? You made a very specific request, offered no justification as to why you're asking for it and got all defensive when I asked. My sincerest apologies; I didn't know discussing things in a forum is forbidden.

I see the sentiment toward macro party is quiet negative.  Why such hostility?  And no one really AFK for extended since these macro breaks so easily.  More lines means more convenience, just because you don't use it, doesn't mean you have to shower on other people's parade - who may want it even for non-afk purposes.

2 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

even for non-afk purposes.

Really? Even for non-afk stuff huh? How gracious of them.

I won't bother explaining why macro parties are annoying. I'm sure you can figure it out.

• 4 weeks later...

"Also, running exalted on some iss macro along with the rest of the buffs is not sustainable for a rather large part of the community. 120 spirit ores about every 5 minutes can get costly. Or say you bring another toon just for that. They wouldn't need 14 lines just to give exalted every 1 hour."

This one quote alone tells me, no one especially the NC soft developer is ever going to listen to a person WHO COMPLAINS about the cost of  SPIRIT ORES.

Buddy I got news for you - just quit the game if you think spirit ores is costly and non-sustainable.  Seriously?  You're in the wrong game buddy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived