what happened to the increased weekend drop rate?

I have taken a tally of my daily adena and drop rates for about a month now.  Adena has increased a little since the last un unscheduled restart but the 100% weekend drops, 50% more than week days did not happen.  I had the same about of drops as I had right after the restart which was about 50% more than I was getting before the addition of 50% for week days.

So basically what I'm saying is this weekend I only got 50% drops not 100%.  I also have prestige pack and drop runes.  Green room of refinery has not drop a full drop in 35days...  I have camped a room almost 24 hours of every day for 35 days or more.  I use to get 1 drop every 1-2 days in blue room but nothing in the green rooms.

if by full drop u mean, complete item check the l2wiki green room has no complete drop except for weapons, while the blue room has armor piece drop chance in a mob that appears a lot, in green room you can get lots of materials but the chance of getting a full item is near 0, while i got 1-2 boots every 2-3 days in blue room, green room was giving more adena per hour just because it was dropping lots of mats

Edited by Water

3 hours ago, Water said:

if by full drop u mean, complete item check the l2wiki green room has no complete drop except for weapons, while the blue room has armor piece drop chance in a mob that appears a lot, in green room you can get lots of materials but the chance of getting a full item is near 0, while i got 1-2 boots every 2-3 days in blue room, green room was giving more adena per hour just because it was dropping lots of mats

L2wiki is far behind with being up to date!

Same spot, roughly same duration (10-12h)

Friday; good drops, many lv5 materials

Saturday: decent drop, not as many lv5's

Sunday: terrible, barely any R99 parts and no lv5's

Today, Monday: many lv5 materials, many r99 parts

Why has the adena drop rate changed?  Where I am at, the adena drop rate is down a bunch.

2 days ago I was making about 440,000,000 in 24hrs

1 day ago it dropped a little to 364,000,000 in 24hrs

Today it has dropped again to 295,000,000 in 24hrs