Factual Experience Table Needed

Arsh

I would like to know if you can post / publish an experience table with factual numbers. I was hoping to maximize the 200 % experience rune, received for my VIP status on two of my characters. So far, I did not event reach 50% on both characters. I spent additional NC coin to add additional boost, but I fear it was all in vain. I used the following https://l2wiki.com/classic/Character_Level to get somewhat of a base and realized quickly that the numbers did not match. Both my two characters were level 80 to begin with. According to my math, I should have leveled to 81 by now. I would like the actual experience level numbers needed for leveling. I feel that the NC coin I spent additionally could have been saved to purchase 7-day runes instead of other boost items. I don’t believe it is not too much to ask for. I am not asking for changes to the game, just requesting information that is already there. It should not be a secret as to how much experience is needed to level especially past level 80. By the way , it does not need to be pretty just something simple maybe even just a copy and paste post with numbers. That would suffice I believe.

Not sure if this is still valid or not, but you can try to verfy it manually if kill some mobs to gather the total required xp 0.01% (in this case 2,233,393) and check if the xp bar gone up by that much or not.

According to this data you need 22,333,931,158 xp from lv80 to lv81.

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Character_Level

If this information is obsolete, you can try to calculate the xp from death penalty. When you die and loose 4% xp, probably you will use a 90% res, which will state how much xp you gain when you accept it. That amount equals to 3.6% xp, if you multiple that amount with 27.777 you will get the total required xp from 80 to 81. :)

GL!

Thank you for the input Karesz, while your ideas do have merit, I was looking for something more along the lines as getting it from the “horse’s mouth” sort of speak. By the way dying at level 80 is not an option to figure out exp lol. I don’t think I am being unreasonable by asking the “Company” to provide something simple as numbers already imbedded into the game. Or even better have the character status xp bar display actual numbers instead of percentages. But I believe that would be too much to ask for.   On the Winter of War Patch Notes under UI its states:

The XP bar has been changed so that you can check the current additional XP boost information.

• Let you know the total amount of XP boost effects that are currently being applied and mouse-over to see the individual boost effects given by buffs and passive effects.

If they can make changes as such, surely, they can provide simple numbers for us to see.

Hey guys that table seemed correct for me. I think ur reading it wrong if u agree with @Karesz

When it says:

Lvl 80 | xp before level 22bil

It means to go from 79 to 80 is 22 bil.

Then its 111 bil to go from 80-81.

I have been using this table to calculate my progress a lot and its been accurate so far.

Never tested if its exactly the same but i do get the percentage i expect daily

Also after 80 u lose less than 4% when u die and since vip gives u death penalty reduction its not a good way to calculate it.

Just check from Ranking-detailed info xp u made per day and see %. 

Mine was more or less 10% a day at 80lvl for around 10bil xp daily which seem correct

Edited by Ingwaz

2 hours ago, Ingwaz said:

Also after 80 u lose less than 4% when u die and since vip gives u death penalty reduction its not a good way to calculate it.

I am only lv79 and never had vip. Can you tell me how much % would I loose if I reach 80 and die? I heared it is less than 4% but not sure about the exact amount.

3 hours ago, Karesz said:

I am only lv79 and never had vip. Can you tell me how much % would I loose if I reach 80 and die? I heared it is less than 4% but not sure about the exact amount.

Hey. Dont have an exact number to give ya since at those lvls no one wants to die just to test :P Also we had more than a month of no xp loss and i cant remember very well :/
From VIP4 and up, theres a 20% XP loss reduction. This means that if when u die, u were gonna lose 100kk xp, u will only lose 80kk. After this, when u bring a bishop to rez it will give u back 90% of that 80kk.

I think i was losing less than 0,5% but im not entirely sure.. I can post again next time i die after this lol

Edited by KetraPork