Fix Event

Epifan

@Juji
Hello everyone,2-3 weeks passed since we reported the issue with autohunting,took 1 week to fix the autohunting as a extreme measure cause all server was dead.
Now after 2 weeks,we get new event @Juji but still no fix on server,/debuffs/epics low level/ goldberg glitch and other issues which you mention in your topic.

Now we get event with boxes/some love stuff,but we didnt get a fix about anything.
Any comments/updates on the case?

• L2 Team
47 minutes ago, Epifan said:

@Juji
Hello everyone,2-3 weeks passed since we reported the issue with autohunting,took 1 week to fix the autohunting as a extreme measure cause all server was dead.
Now after 2 weeks,we get new event @Juji but still no fix on server,/debuffs/epics low level/ goldberg glitch and other issues which you mention in your topic.

Now we get event with boxes/some love stuff,but we didnt get a fix about anything.
Any comments/updates on the case?

The debuffs not displaying on monsters was intended according to the Dev team, but I have sent in a request to them to add it back.
Changing low level epic raids into high level raids is a big change that Dev has not signed off on yet as it affects all regions with Classic servers. 
The Goldberg instance glitch is currently being investigated by the Dev team.

The maintenance tomorrow will address several of the issues that have been present since the Winter of War update launched on 1/16.

14 hours ago, Juji said:

The debuffs not displaying on monsters was intended according to the Dev team, but I have sent in a request to them to add it back.
Changing low level epic raids into high level raids is a big change that Dev has not signed off on yet as it affects all regions with Classic servers. 
The Goldberg instance glitch is currently being investigated by the Dev team.

The maintenance tomorrow will address several of the issues that have been present since the Winter of War update launched on 1/16.

Of course it was intended /eyeroll. Ncsoft korea is trying to turn this game into a mobile game so they can make big money and to do that they need to dumb it down and apparently remove as much content as possible.

I had already taken to boycotting all new ncsoft games after Aion and I only came back because Classic was pitched as a throwback to the golden days. Now classic is quickly becoming a poor attempt at Lineage 2 on mobile. If that's the end goal then please let us know so I can stop wasting my time on this.

If this is the direction the developers want to go then they can kiss NA goodbye ("DO YOU GUYS NOT HAVE PHONES?!?!"). Sure they'll make bank off mobile games in Asia but they'll find it hard to grow beyond that. Not that it matters to them as most of Ncsoft's income is now from the asian mobile market. NcSoft being the short sighted company it's always been will throw it all in on that market. I might even be around to see how this bites ncsoft in the ass like their prior short sighted decisions.. I say might be as I'm quickly losing what's left of my patience for this game and the company.

EDIT :DID they at least give any kind of hint as to what "reasoning" the devs are using to remove such an important thing as being able to see if your debuffs landed or not? I would LOVE to know how they decided it was a good idea.

Edited by Tool_of_Society

Oh god please tell me they aren't intending to introduce a NCstore item called sear's stone which allows you to see the debuffs/buffs of your target???

It's bad enough that I can't tell what character I'm playing without moving it out of the pile of people....

Edited by Tool_of_Society