Why not merge

Mazakin

why ncsoft not merging freya and naia how i see from this servers alot of donator /good players leave when they whana merge when all top players leave and leave only players who play 1-2 hrs /day and after 1 month they leave the game and how the game DIE slow and stady 

If ncsoft whell not merge the 2 servers in like 1-2 month there will be nothing left to merge only boxes and low grade players who will not donate for game only play for fun   

10 minutes ago, Mazakin said:

why ncsoft not merging freya and naia how i see from this servers alot of donator /good players leave when they whana merge when all top players leave and leave only players who play 1-2 hrs /day and after 1 month they leave the game and how the game DIE slow and stady 

If ncsoft whell not merge the 2 servers in like 1-2 month there will be nothing left to merge only boxes and low grade players who will not donate for game only play for fun   

Do you realize that the games are called games because they are meant to be PLAYED, not paid/bought.Nobody cares about ther "donators", those are insignificant, non-worthy "players".Most of the real l2 players are long gone now and the mere few left couldn't care less if the donators are gone tomorrow, the game is dying anyway, in fact it's so dead, because mostly of these donators.

On 26/05/2018 at 7:56 PM, Mazakin said:

Archived