Please, rollback the attendance rewards.

Delse

As the title said please rollback the attendance check event, I personally missed the Shumanai's Weapon pack and the one 100% exp rune. Now I wont say delete everybody's attendance from the patch error you guys made, mainly 'cause Im assuming it would take a lot of time to do that (not really sure), just reverse the attendance rewards 2 days at the point when it was before the patch error, im not the only affected a couple of players missed the bloody rune, in any case its not fair for everybody.

3 hours ago, Nymphadorae said:

It's a long shot, but try to submit a ticket to support to see if they can exchange that for you ^_^

already did, response I got was "we cant do anything fo you, but the cat will stay in town longer".... worst try to compensate a mistake ever.

11 minutes ago, GhostShadow said:

Don't feel bad. The only thing that I wanted from the Attendance is the 30 Day Bloody Rune. Because of how the Attendance was reset, I missed out on it completely. I did manage to instead get the 30 day Agathion, which I don't need/want. Such is life.

You NEED to submit a ticket and get your 30 day bloody rune. Juji said that this was a server mistake and that attendance awards were temporarily wrong - that 30 day agaithon charm should not have been there due to server settings issue!

• Thanks 1