14th anniversary

Hello,

Regarding anniversary rules ; 
is it fair for only residents of the USA, canada and columbia to be able to participate in the contest, when there is a whole lot of other players from other countries, and pay on top of that? Is the point here to send all players away from the game? Because that's what will happen. SErvers are already getting emptier. 

1 hour ago, MEDUSAgr said:
Hello,

Regarding anniversary rules ; 
is it fair for only residents of the USA, canada and columbia to be able to participate in the contest, when there is a whole lot of other players from other countries, and pay on top of that? Is the point here to send all players away from the game? Because that's what will happen. SErvers are already getting emptier. 

This is not really mandatory, they are obligated to state it, but since it doesn't actually include a monetary reward, you are free to take part in it,It is sort of "bending" the rules, although since it the reward is only virtual goods, nobody can enforce that on them.

this is a piece of the rules( Eligibility: Except where prohibited by law, the Lineage II 14th Anniversary Media Contest (“Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States of America, the District of Columbia, and legal residents of all provinces and territories in Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) )

Can i take part in the contest or not ? i live in europe 

23 minutes ago, MEDUSAgr said:

this is a piece of the rules( Eligibility: Except where prohibited by law, the Lineage II 14th Anniversary Media Contest (“Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States of America, the District of Columbia, and legal residents of all provinces and territories in Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) )

Can i take part in the contest or not ? i live in europe 

YES you can...

Archived