Othell Ghost Hunter Bug

ZolteR

@Juji @Hime

With the new update, Othell Ghost Hunter skill Shadow Reverse got changed. But with this change, it brought a bug as well. I'll try to explain as much clear as possible:

* How the skill worked before update?

- It used to hit and then teleport to the back of the opponent.

- If you were already at the back, it just hit, like the other stab skills.

* How the skill works now after the update?

- The update changed so the skill works like this now: teleport to the back and then hit.

It's nice and all but then here's the glitch, and I don't think this was intended: 

- If you are already at the back, it teleports to the front and hit, causing a face stab.

Here's a short vídeo, the 2 first stabs are working correctly, port to back and hit. The last 2 stabs is the glitch, making you port to front and hit, if you are already in the back.

https://youtu.be/beVYRPPWaPA

Edited by ZolteR

On 24/04/2020 at 6:46 PM, ZolteR said:

@Juji @Hime

With the new update, Othell Ghost Hunter skill Shadow Reverse got changed. But with this change, it brought a bug as well. I'll try to explain as much clear as possible:

* How the skill worked before update?

- It used to hit and then teleport to the back of the opponent.

- If you were already at the back, it just hit, like the other stab skills.

* How the skill works now after the update?

- The update changed so the skill works like this now: teleport to the back and then hit.

It's nice and all but then here's the glitch, and I don't think this was intended: 

- If you are already at the back, it teleports to the front and hit, causing a face stab.

Here's a short vídeo, the 2 first stabs are working correctly, port to back and hit. The last 2 stabs is the glitch, making you port to front and hit, if you are already in the back.

https://youtu.be/beVYRPPWaPA

Reroll to yull nobody plays dagger worst class in game unless they boost it about 100% more . Or make his skills to land more frequently . 

Edited by wwwNEXTwww
  • Haha 1

Reroll to yull nobody plays dagger worst class in game unless they boost it about 100% more . Or make his skills to land more frequently . 

As someone who's too far in the hole to turn back on Othell, I endorse this message. If you like hardmode tho, please, enjoy. Suppose I can admit to being slightly masochistic..

Edited by TheHaggarDagger