Add Quests

Drakkus

Bring back some quests system, make the items not tradable to avoid people making profit with reward, this game has become a grinding for no reason except change macro location now, at least quests made it fun to grind having some little goals to achieve, get some reward like, I don't know, scrolls for enchanting cloaks, circlets, shirts, bracelet, maybe some crystal of dawn or noble stones. At least not being tradable would have no impact on economy system and people wouldn't have to spend the adena that is really low day by day for the most people. Could be one per week, or day depending on the reward. Could be some instance for clan, like throne of heroes, or alliance, or just groups. Some could be solo.

Add some ways to get rune stones, not tradable ones so at least we can get skills. Even on my main, I don't have all my skills, cus of the crazy price of rune stones. I know that some people can do istina or octavis alone with many pcs, but not everyone has many pcs to do that and loot on random can be lucky or not, but if you do it let's say 7 differents persons, there is still only 1 rune stone that will drop. so 1/7 chances to get it. That is if it even drop, cus sometimes it doesn't even drop. All I can say is that I have many alt characters all without the skills that require rune stone, I just can't afford them at all with the low adena we drop grinding or any loot we get with luck. I didn't get any full drop since Venusta boxes appeared. And I am sure I am not alone. Please think about all this to make the game more fun at least and give us some little goals to achieve other than just grinding for levels.

• Like 1

On 24/4/2020 at 2:24 PM, Drakkus said:

Bring back some quests system, make the items not tradable to avoid people making profit with reward, this game has become a grinding for no reason except change macro location now, at least quests made it fun to grind having some little goals to achieve, get some reward like, I don't know, scrolls for enchanting cloaks, circlets, shirts, bracelet, maybe some crystal of dawn or noble stones. At least not being tradable would have no impact on economy system and people wouldn't have to spend the adena that is really low day by day for the most people. Could be one per week, or day depending on the reward. Could be some instance for clan, like throne of heroes, or alliance, or just groups. Some could be solo.

Add some ways to get rune stones, not tradable ones so at least we can get skills. Even on my main, I don't have all my skills, cus of the crazy price of rune stones. I know that some people can do istina or octavis alone with many pcs, but not everyone has many pcs to do that and loot on random can be lucky or not, but if you do it let's say 7 differents persons, there is still only 1 rune stone that will drop. so 1/7 chances to get it. That is if it even drop, cus sometimes it doesn't even drop. All I can say is that I have many alt characters all without the skills that require rune stone, I just can't afford them at all with the low adena we drop grinding or any loot we get with luck. I didn't get any full drop since Venusta boxes appeared. And I am sure I am not alone. Please think about all this to make the game more fun at least and give us some little goals to achieve other than just grinding for levels.

+1 in everything.. i log in to create a suggestion like yours but when i read it , is exactly that i want. Ty

it s necesary more quests and/or factions re-enabled with quests

more NPCs with quests. objectives to all kind to all ppl

indeed fellow l2 player!, something must be done at least with the rune stones, anything will be better than nothing.

About items, i never understood why they removed the bound/shadow/common items, i think it was perfect system to allow everyone gear up, it makes me remember when everyone went to garden of genesis or SoA just to do quest and obtain a bound item, it was better than nothing. People nowadays complain about adena drop, but adena only benefits the rmt people or contributes with the price inflation, nothing good will come with more adena drop if no gear drops at all.