Doubt about wynn

miinosss

I'm sure that if you browse the section you can find your answer.

Also if you check % of Wynns on top lvls on ranking you can verify the answer you found before.

But because i might not be clear Wynn is a big NO atm, no fun, no tools, no dmg.

Yull , Feoh , Evi , Tyrr , Daggers  are enjoyable, wynn isn't. Dunno the srvr you play but you may find less than 10 Wynns above 109 :D

7 minutes ago, Quenia said:

I'm sure that if you browse the section you can find your answer.

Also if you check % of Wynns on top lvls on ranking you can verify the answer you found before.

But because i might not be clear Wynn is a big NO atm, no fun, no tools, no dmg.

Yull , Feoh , Evi , Tyrr , Daggers  are enjoyable, wynn isn't. Dunno the srvr you play but you may find less than 10 Wynns above 109 :D

Thx for answer.

I play on chronos.

Really in the ranking are few above lvl 109.:/

I returned to the game a few weeks ago.9_9

What about the dagger, is it a good choice? :D

3 minutes ago, miinosss said:

Thx for answer.

I play on chronos.

Really in the ranking are few above lvl 109.:/

I returned to the game a few weeks ago.9_9

What about the dagger, is it a good choice? :D

XP in game revolves around AoE these days...so AoE DD's have the edge. Some tyrrs Titan+Dread can also do decent aoe dmg.

Haven't tried Dagger myself (better check the regarding section also) but i know they can be very effective with good gear + lvls cause of their skill dmg mechanics and the ability to 1shot high hp mobs. Usually the road from 105>110 is pretty long for a medium geared melee DD.

It all has to do with what you wanna play and how committed you are to that choice.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

My recommendation as wynn player, just make a feoh or yul, wynn need a buff, but is hard to tell when they will do this (or maybe never), partys always ask for aoe damage and wynn summoner doesnt have it.

Yuls can make way more damage with free equipments than a wynn with decent gear.

Thanks for the answer, unfortunately the class is broken, i like the class but i don't think it is viable at the moment, now i'm up an eviscerator and i'm enjoying it, this lvl 103 with the 2 quest exalted.