Server Capacity - Server Discussion

Fellow players and NCSoft,

As we all know servers are at full capacity and it has made it difficult for lots of players to log in and play. I am proposing that NCSoft increase the server capacity for each server by 500-1K. With another thousand players getting access to the server, it will reinvigorate the community and bring all those players back in who started because of quarantine. The hardware to increase another 1K would not be too expensive for NCSoft and would not be hard to obtain.

I personally think adding a new server or splitting servers would cause more problems. Servers are already struggling to keep active players and have the "live" player base necessary for a growing server. Instead of trying to split servers, I think it would be better for NCSoft to increase the server capacity and upgrade the server hardware.

@Juji
@Hime

If the hardware is already in the works, let us know! A little knowledge and communication goes a LONG way to creating and open, healthy, and growing community!

And most importantly, we all still LOVE L2 despite some of the small issues.

Much love,

Smiles

11 minutes ago, CaptainSmiles said:

Fellow players and NCSoft,

As we all know servers are at full capacity and it has made it difficult for lots of players to log in and play. I am proposing that NCSoft increase the server capacity for each server by 500-1K. With another thousand players getting access to the server, it will reinvigorate the community and bring all those players back in who started because of quarantine. The hardware to increase another 1K would not be too expensive for NCSoft and would not be hard to obtain.

I personally think adding a new server or splitting servers would cause more problems. Servers are already struggling to keep active players and have the "live" player base necessary for a growing server. Instead of trying to split servers, I think it would be better for NCSoft to increase the server capacity and upgrade the server hardware.

@Juji
@Hime

If the hardware is already in the works, let us know! A little knowledge and communication goes a LONG way to creating and open, healthy, and growing community!

And most importantly, we all still LOVE L2 despite some of the small issues.

Much love,

Smiles

They dont do this.. Juji told it a few days ago!