Back after a short break

Kamael_Nira

Hello guys. I want to ask few questions, hope someone can give me the answers.
1) How hard is lvl up now? if i have 3 characters tank,iss and lets say Feoh. How comfortable i would feel to lvl up?
2) Where is exp spots for lvl 103+?
3) How hard is to make adena? last time i remember they removed all drops from monsters. How people make money now?
Thanks all in advance.
Stay safe and take care

1) Till 105 is relative easy
2) Beleth's Magic Circle, Desert Quarry. If you have some gear or join a pt, Phantasmal Ridge, Enchanted Valley
3)I'm a new player and I find it hard, but I'm focused in get level 105 before see the ways to make adena. I'm 103 too, and in the spot I use to macro (Desert Quarry), I don't make too much. I did 45kk in 48h in my three accounts with drop rate rune in both.

That's my thoughts.

8 minutes ago, magistralis said:

3)I'm a new player and I find it hard, but I'm focused in get level 105 before see the ways to make adena. I'm 103 too

I dont understan, you are only 103 but in other posts you are talking so easy about game economy despite the fact you are a newbi?. That sound not right.

On topic

I can add this, lvling 3 toons in the same time is terrible choice....your progress will very slow.

At your lvl you should do exalted quests and get those frebies.

The main exp 100-105 come from abbandoned coal mines, you can aoe there like a boss in that trio with exhalted gear.

For adena options are limited, to make adena you need lvl first, 110 ideal, then you have to spend some real money in game. By the time you get to 109 110 you eill figure how to do it.

8 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

I dont understan, you are only 103 but in other posts you are talking so easy about game economy despite the fact you are a newbi?. That sound not right.

On topic

I can add this, lvling 3 toons in the same time is terrible choice....your progress will very slow.

The main exp 100-105 come from abbandoned coal mines, you can aoe there like a boss in that trio with exhalted gear.

For adena options are limited, to make adena you need lvl first, 110 ideal, then you have to spend some real money in game. By the time you get to 109 110 you eill figure how to do it.

I played in live years ago (3 years to be exactly) but not for much time (3-4 months), so I not count that. I know the L2 bot problem since that time, I used to see them in Fairy Settlement running around as a plague, and I used to play another game with bot issue (that was used to feed the black market as its happen here), so I know well how the economy of a game works with and without bots running wild.

48 minutes ago, magistralis said:

I played in live years ago (3 years to be exactly) but not for much time (3-4 months), so I not count that. I know the L2 bot problem since that time, I used to see them in Fairy Settlement running around as a plague, and I used to play another game with bot issue (that was used to feed the black market as its happen here), so I know well how the economy of a game works with and without bots running wild.

That explain a lot :)
I think you better learn to play rather then give advices....and i ment no offence with that.

2 hours ago, TheThrax said:

On topic

Hi, um progress might be slow but if no party its better than nothing i think

So as i understand i just have to focus on lvl up 105 1st and after that i will figure out what and how to do the rest.

2 hours ago, magistralis said:

1) Till 105 is relative easy
2) Beleth's Magic Circle, Desert Quarry. If you have some gear or join a pt, Phantasmal Ridge, Enchanted Valley
3)I'm a new player and I find it hard, but I'm focused in get level 105 before see the ways to make adena. I'm 103 too, and in the spot I use to macro (Desert Quarry), I don't make too much. I did 45kk in 48h in my three accounts with drop rate rune in both.

That's my thoughts.

I just a bit sad because its hard to make money to buy at least soulshots, i'm not talking about buy some gear because it looks like impossible at all.
You spend more adean than you farm it... :/

Anyway thank you all for your answers.

3 hours ago, Kamael_Nira said:

Hi, um progress might be slow but if no party its better than nothing i think

So as i understand i just have to focus on lvl up 105 1st and after that i will figure out what and how to do 

Erm ...no, at 105 you cant make adena fromfarm except if you have a dragon weapon or a +20 r110.

At 105 you start dual class, after you got 105/105 and decide you like the game and want more.you have to pay money, real money.

Adena..you can make some with medium gear start from 107-108.

You get free shots from quests, you can also craft your self or you can buy from ncshop.

1. Easy until you get to higher Exalted quest where you have to kill 80,000 mobs. It's not hard, just boring as hell. You log in, search forever for a good hunting spot, set macro, go AFK, try not to get upset when you come back to find toons dead, killed by either Demon Swords or PKers, rez party, restart macros -- rinse and repeat until next day.

2. You'll do instance (Abandon Mine, Storm Isle, etc.) and daily, which I'm sure you already know. Hellbound regions like Phantasmal, Beleth Circle, etc., unless you have top gear. Then you can go to Ivory Tower Crater, possibly even Alligator Island.

3. There's only one way to make billions of adena fast and that's to sell promotion items to other players during "events." The only proven place where you could hunt for billions of adena once you reach level 107 was recently "corrected" to much lower drop amounts.

• Like 1

On 11/5/2020 at 7:12 AM, Kamael_Nira said:

Hello guys. I want to ask few questions, hope someone can give me the answers.
1) How hard is lvl up now? if i have 3 characters tank,iss and lets say Feoh. How comfortable i would feel to lvl up?
2) Where is exp spots for lvl 103+?
3) How hard is to make adena? last time i remember they removed all drops from monsters. How people make money now?
Thanks all in advance.
Stay safe and take care

Hi at the current state of the game I have only 1 suggestion...

Run away from this l2 provider...and don't look back...

If you wanna know why browse general discussion section, last 2 months posts.

?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1