Continuous disconnections and huge lag

Tora

As the title of the topic says, even if I try to relog several times, I still have disconnections on all three windows(and the server is not even Heavy),@juji,@hime dont u think we need some extraordinary maintenance???

Any feedback or information about what's going on would be welcome.Thank you in advance.

Edited by Tora
addition

48 minutes ago, mixa said:

No lag or dc here, toons been on since the maint.

It's probably a regional issue, which usually is your ISPs external connectivity.

sure buddy, you always have the correct answer to everything, the only thing you are capable of is getting people nervous,as always cos is fine for you we should have "regional problem", you never have problem while people from 35 different countries complain about my same problem .....keep it up.

Edited by Tora

Last week (for full 7 days), I did not have 1 disconnection out of 16 active and 1 shop (17 out of 17).  This week same 16+1, I've had 2 disconnections already in just 2 days after maintenance.  So I concur, whatever NC soft did, algorithmically or not in terms of changes made to server stability, something made the connection not as stable as last week.  If I had 1 out of 1 or 3 out of 3 perfect connection, it's still just 1 or 3 but 17 is a lot more accurate comparison between this week and last week.

4 hours ago, Tora said:

sure buddy, you always have the correct answer to everything, the only thing you are capable of is getting people nervous,as always cos is fine for you we should have "regional problem", you never have problem while people from 35 different countries complain about my same problem .....keep it up.

Feel free to target me in Aden, if you're in Naia and you'll see me online. I'm 99.9% of the time afk.

That means exactly that you have problems, not the server. Simple logic.

7 hours ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

We are investigating the server lag and disconnection issues, but we need you to submit tickets immediately to tech support for additional details.
https://support.lineage2.com

2 hours ago, mixa said:

Feel free to target me in Aden, if you're in Naia and you'll see me online. I'm 99.9% of the time afk.

That means exactly that you have problems, not the server. Simple logic.

Seems u are the only one who have "problem" Mr.Provoke........as i said keep it up u do your job better than NC Staff;)

16 hours ago, mixa said:

Well at least I don't have DCs, like you do. I'm staying online by "magic" I guess huh?

NPC get DC only during maintenance and when server is down for some kind of problem.Is not??

3 minutes ago, Tora said:

NPC get DC only during maintenance and when server is down for some kind of problem.Is not??

My clients are still up, no dc whatsoever. Get a better internet provider.