No Verification Mails - No Mails from NC Soft

Hello,

we have the problem as it seems, that we do not get any Mails for the account verification or IP check thing for accounts.

We (friends and me) cannot log in any more chars, that need code for. 

Please check if there is any general problems...

Regards

59 minutes ago, Quanar said:

Hello,

we have the problem as it seems, that we do not get any Mails for the account verification or IP check thing for accounts.

We (friends and me) cannot log in any more chars, that need code for. 

Please check if there is any general problems...

Regards

Other people are having the same problem, but they are unable to log in to the forum to report because they ask for the verification code.

Hello,

At this time, we are currently aware of this issue and we have already escalated this to the proper department. We'll surely let you know if we have any updates regarding this.

Please do not hesitate to let us know should you have any additional issues, questions or concerns.

Thank you,

NCSOFT Support Team

• Moderators

Greetings everybody,

As mentioned above, we are aware of the situation and looking into it. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Update: The first emails should be on the way. Please check your inbox and spam folder, but keep in mind that due to the backlog, this may take a few moments. Thank you for your patience, while our team worked on resolving this!

I hope for a good reward.

since since yesterday I cannot enter the game

I am 79 shortly after arriving by me talisman of baium.Now I will not arrive.I hope you have a good solution for us that we enter every day of the year.