DC are back!!

DC are back in a BIG way.. this weekend it was hard to keep all three toons connected for more than an hour.. sometimes all three would drop but most of the time only one of the three would disconnect...

Could not make it through any instances zones that have a 1 hour minimum time. Very frustrating. Afraid to make party due to the DC issues.. Had a nice four day weekend of L2 planned out and basically ruined..

Just needed to vent .. i know others are struggling with the issue as well.

6 hours ago, degamad said:

DC are back in a BIG way.. this weekend it was hard to keep all three toons connected for more than an hour.. sometimes all three would drop but most of the time only one of the three would disconnect...

Could not make it through any instances zones that have a 1 hour minimum time. Very frustrating. Afraid to make party due to the DC issues.. Had a nice four day weekend of L2 planned out and basically ruined..

From 3 toons, same result. Only one DCs and it's the fisherman xD

18 hours ago, degamad said:

Same here... can count on it every three to four hours :(