AFK to max level?

So I just figured out I can put my char on auto hunting while he uses potions on auto aswell.. this means I can just let my computer grind for me. Why is this in the game? Is it only possible on the lower levels or literally from 1 till 80?

100% yes no if you tey to lvp up only 1-5 char's but if you lvl up 6-9 toons yes you can , very easy till 55 lvl 55-65 is hard but you still can and 65-80 is very easy you just leave them in attribute territory to farm in auto Hunt

Well I personally like the auto-hunt system the game provides. I got a job and a master degree going on. Auto-hunt during my night studying time make my 2 trully free real play-time worth while I left the game on auto-hunt.

imo:

Maybe not the best time spent? Maybe, but it works fine for me. This game have a lot of other problems than the auto-hunt feature.

You will probably not be able to auto-hunt on some areas were monsters are agressive or "helpers" to each others (like when you hit one and the around ones come to hit you too), you will get killed in anyway. Stuffs are expensive and having the Moon D wont help much for solo lvl 50 content. Like previous posts, this will work for you only if you have a full boxing party.

Unless you have the time (that I dont to farm), you can just play instead of auto-hunt. The feature is there you can use it or not. :) 

Best regards

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/06/2020 at 5:11 AM, j-aga said:

Well I personally like the auto-hunt system the game provides. I got a job and a master degree going on. Auto-hunt during my night studying time make my 2 trully free real play-time worth while I left the game on auto-hunt.

imo:

Maybe not the best time spent? Maybe, but it works fine for me. This game have a lot of other problems than the auto-hunt feature.

You will probably not be able to auto-hunt on some areas were monsters are agressive or "helpers" to each others (like when you hit one and the around ones come to hit you too), you will get killed in anyway. Stuffs are expensive and having the Moon D wont help much for solo lvl 50 content. Like previous posts, this will work for you only if you have a full boxing party.

Unless you have the time (that I dont to farm), you can just play instead of auto-hunt. The feature is there you can use it or not. :) 

Best regards

agree with u sir! only kid may wana remove the auto-hunt they got lots of time playing and competing. for adult they have to work, feed their family and you know what ? they buy Ncoin then NCsoft can keep the server running. so stop complain about auto-hunting, ruin of agony just an small small pieces at low level in the world of L2 ;))

On 16/06/2020 at 7:11 PM, j-aga said:

imo:

Best regards

I am in the same situation as you, and I agree with you, but the real problem that bothers me it is not the macro/auto hunt, but the the hackers/scammers.

An officcial server should not have scammers.