How can I upgrade Dragon shirt?

First, we have to hope that they don't decide to introduce something new and better than Dragon shirts. If they get desperate for cash, I can see it happening. That would drive lots of players to reach for their wallets and give them an excuse to quietly sunset Dragon shirts.

Secondly, we have to hope that they are able to bring back Dragon shirt event. Hosting events seems to be a problem after the upgraded the server was installed. It's why we haven't had Red Libra on Live servers in a very long time.

1 hour ago, Argus said:

the upgrade stones for the shirt should have been DROPPABLE IN PRIMEVAL ISLE and from some boxes, but we lack these free options :( 

easy solution would be to put those stones to Dimensional merchant same way like we trade there circlet stones.

3 hours ago, Barnabas666 said:

easy solution would be to put those stones to Dimensional merchant same way like we trade there circlet stones.

Well I am lucky enough to have a Rind Leather shirt, I got both upgrade stones from a promo with 50 cards, I was extremely lucky tho. ..

but again, these stones should be farmable from primeval and should have decent chance to drop, as I know in other servers a leather rind shirt +5 is dead cheap now, only we have it with an incredible price