Can we get a real event?? please?

Can I just add, if you (archer) stand in the middle of the room and turn on macro, your auto target will not reach all mobs.  Mobs spawning close to corners are out of range, this will effect your score greatly, it's only 10 mins, grab a drink, be prepared, and don't start till you're committed.

The game priced its self out of reach even for people will extra cash. Look at the prices in game.. Is there anyone at this point willing/crazy enough to spend a few paychecks on a 16 year old game that 99.98% of the server is AFK Macroing? and the other 0.01% is in hero chat yelling at each other like it was high school?  PvP? Don't even bother.. The game is who can 1 shot who first and thats IF you spent 1000's. Its a joke..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Xeen said:

The game priced its self out of reach even for people will extra cash. Look at the prices in game.. Is there anyone at this point willing/crazy enough to spend a few paychecks on a 16 year old game that 99.98% of the server is AFK Macroing? and the other 0.01% is in hero chat yelling at each other like it was high school?  PvP? Don't even bother.. The game is who can 1 shot who first and thats IF you spent 1000's. Its a joke..

Yes, it's a joke, but never underestimate the stupidity of human beings. Forget the money, of all the ways for people to spend their time -- hours upon hours every day -- THIS is the best that they can do? Really?? I play an hour here and there, but I feel sorry for people who are always in game, almost never log off and have no real life that doesn't involve a game.