Homunculus: Water Juju

mafas

Hello everyone. Short story about Homunculus (Juju) here. I'm playing healer myself. One day from homunculus system i got Water Juju. Thought ok, it must be most useful Homunculus from all for support class (also iss/tankers) cos we are all much behind fighters comparing on levels and gained exp per day. In description it says "Vitality recovers by little when...." and thats all. Ok, vitality restoring, im happy about it, lets play. Well, im played like this for 2-3 months, it gives vitality sometime and in result additional exp. Happy.

Until....

Few days ago i got same Water Juju on Eviscerator. I do commune Juju on both in same party and see how many times per time period vitality will restore on each. Maybe results not accurate, but - Evis restored his vitality around 30 times while healer only 1(!). 

I open https://www.lineage2.com/news/dawn-of-heroes-patch-notes, read Juju description. "

Recover Vitality slightly upon killing a monster

Well, game is considered of support and fighter classes. My (with healer) kinda killing monsters way is to do heals for party members and debuff monsters. Fighter class have to kill it. All stay in same party. So why me, by doing my job, aint getting same effects from homunculus here. I cant do more than i'm doing already. I could start use magic skills but last hits anyway will land on fighters and only they will get this bonus. 

Now we need to find a solution. I think this way might be work. If more than 1 in party using Juju it must give random vitality recovery for each, not equal, but like random loot. Same way. Also, people out of party hitting mobs and gaining 0.01% exp from monster should not recovery it with Juju. It should affect only people who gain, for example, 80% monsters given exp. 

Maybe other players also have thoughts how to solve it?

Yours sincerely, very disappointed,

Aeore Healer. 

• Like 2

Issue with all Homunuculus it has to be a trigger to their skills.  I have an aria and it can trigger on any skill I use.   Some require you to receive damage why i got rid of my palau because I tend not to get hit that much when I solo at least.   I guess make the trigger gained xp? instead of monster kill?  This way it triggers equally regardless of class.

On 2020-08-29 at 7:26 PM, ArctodusSimus said:

Mafa you have to use your aoe skill from healer to dmg/touch the mobs in order to get the trigger from juju. Hope this helps you.

It doesnt work anyway as it works on DD. Idk how it works, on dealth dmg to mob or on last hit.