AF Instance Bug

Foxes

10 hours ago, Astarothy said:

Why do you run toward mobs while having Jump Attack at F3 and Hurricane Rush at F5? lol, no t no shade but...

Stopped at 1:30h, thx bai

you cant because those little protuberance on the floor , you can only if you are standing on the walls or on a straight line on the center,   bai lel

51 minutes ago, Longinus said:

you cant because those little protuberance on the floor , you can only if you are standing on the walls or on a straight line on the center,   bai lel

Ever read about position before landing a skill? I'm aware of those obstacles in that instance, but you just need to move a bit to side then you can launch such skills like rush/jump, have done and have seen ppl doing it, both ways. But since you, a warrior player, didnt think about it by youself, I wont discuss it here either.

3 hours ago, Astarothy said:

Ever read about position before landing a skill? I'm aware of those obstacles in that instance, but you just need to move a bit to side then you can launch such skills like rush/jump, have done and have seen ppl doing it, both ways. But since you, a warrior player, didnt think about it by youself, I wont discuss it here either.

yeah the guy was not thinking that he want to make perfect positioning for your personal pleasure and glory ,member of the judgment comitive , i guess no gold for the rush olimpics, ill pm him to delete the bug video until he make no mistakes , ty and sorry for make you see that 

now you now what to do yourself 

@Longinus are you THAT guy bcuz, if not, why are you so salty? Srsly, get off my coat, smurff troll. Funny thing is you trying to play the sarcastic card when you have no point besides being lazy,  like over 80% of current L2west community, and want to acknowdlege it

Guest Duardin

If you donate moAR they will fix it for you

Really....

NOT!

On 3/7/2018 at 7:26 PM, Foxes said:

I got a bugged AF instance again, it seems that stopped in the second stage.

hi,

this "bug" been here since the introduction of atelia instance, been happen to our party in the begining imo its if you dont kill fast enough mobs do not follow down!

usually on second room 3 & 4rth mob groups but e did do a lot of time to clean the mobs before so maybe its a bult in !

cheers

On 4/7/2018 at 12:01 AM, Astarothy said:

Why do you run toward mobs while having Jump Attack at F3 and Hurricane Rush at F5? lol, no t no shade but...

Stopped at 1:30h, thx bai

Should it be necessary?

No.

I always prefer to run through mobs, even when i farm in af1, i hope to get controlled damage for can release easily "giant Barrier" a little bit before arrive in the corner. I do the same in altar also.

Archived