Standard course of sustainable Levelling after 80+? Question for who's playing in classic for a while

Infinitus

What's your experience in regards to the most sustainable levelling after Lv 80 up to Lv 90 for a full party?

Sustainable means: able to buy SS/BSS, Spirit Ore, and craft gear yourself and level up at a reasonable speed in relation to elemental zones without having to pay for coins every month.

My challenge is that in order to get A-grade unsealed you need Cloth Piece and that only drops from one or two mobs deep inside Varka/Ketra or LOA. At Lv 80 it's near impossible to set up in Varka/Ketra and impossible to set up in LOA sustainably.

Lv 76 - 82 = Elemental Zones
Lv 82 - ? = ? (Ketra? Varka? GC?)

Lv ? - ? = ? (LOA? DV?)

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by Infinitus

Theres no way to exp sustainably after level 80 in party spots unless you got very very good gear in which case you could farm at Giant's Cave. I made like 30-40m adena per day there with full party and could pay for shots of 2 nukers and spirit ores for buffer and had some adena to spare. But as i said it's very hard to autohunt there unless your gear is very good, Shooters can 1-shot you with a critical anytime.

The other option is to do elemental zone normal mobs without shots/spirit ores but exp will be slow and you will make no incomes.

Ketra/Varka/IT/DV/LoA/ToI is impossible unless you are full p2w items/epics etc.

My suggestion is to focus on getting some good gear for your nuker and slowly try your way towards giant cave. 

10 minutes ago, Infinitus said:

I have an archer pt with 4 archers (1 main), cat, wc, song, dance, and PP. Any suggestions for a non-nuker pt @DukeGr?

Your only bet would be to try out catacombs, i dont think your setup can take you anywhere else.

Also i dont think your party setup makes sense, archers are expensive to run with Soulshots, if you dont use soulshots they dont deal much damage. It would be a much better idea to have 1 damage dealer but fully utilized with soulshots and gear than to have alot of characters dealing low damage.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2020 at 11:55 PM, Infinitus said:

I have an archer pt with 4 archers (1 main), cat, wc, song, dance, and PP. Any suggestions for a non-nuker pt @DukeGr?

You can destroy any elemental area with that setup.  Hopefully you have your PP buffing only Counter Critical to your 4 archers.  You just need to find an area with fast spawn and use your Warlock as the main assist while Feline Queen only buffs Blessing unless you can maintain enough SP to buff Blessing and Gift...

@Darkesttunnel Counter critical only works for melee attacks as from the skill description. I use the pp only for zerk. I can use both Blessing and Gift as they're Lv2 so I don't have to summon/unsummon the queen all the time.

I'm on Wind Plateau x4 zone without Soulshot, it kills pretty fast. However, I'm just wondering if I have other options at this point and what's next soon after this.

@DukeGr All archers have shyeed bow +4 and don't use Soushots, also they all have Leo +6 (+4% p atk), Valakas event (5% p atk) and BW heavy (STR + 3). I'm looking for a place without soulshots that would make sense XP wise as I'm tired of elemental zones already...

3 hours ago, Infinitus said:

@DukeGr All archers have shyeed bow +4 and don't use Soushots, also they all have Leo +6 (+4% p atk), Valakas event (5% p atk) and BW heavy (STR + 3). I'm looking for a place without soulshots that would make sense XP wise as I'm tired of elemental zones already...

There arent many options with your setup in order to exp in a steady pace except for elemental zones. Most other options require better gear and or soulshot usage. Unfortunately archers are not very good in this version of Classic especially without using soulshots. Just to make an example, a mage with similar gear and fully buffed can do much more damage without soulshots than any archer.

Maybe try going to normal mobs in upper giant's cave, i cant think of any other places that would possibly work.

On 10/16/2020 at 9:51 AM, Infinitus said:

@Darkesttunnel I'm on Wind Plateau x4 zone without Soulshot, it kills pretty fast. However, I'm just wondering if I have other options at this point and what's next soon after this.

You can easily farm Garden of Beast just outside of Goddard or the first rooms of Giant's Cave.  You can also do Hot Springs and get your dailies done...

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2020 at 7:55 AM, Infinitus said:

If your supports can sustain some AoE damage and you can manage to avoid some obstacles in the location a good option is also the Forgotten Island (Party Farming Zone), its the same exp with Ketra/Varka with a slight weaker mobs and it has similar adena drop too. A good alternative is the Devil Island (Party Farming Zone) but with slightly less exp and adena there but some C and B drops that you can put in random crafting.