eXEQTOR banned (no troll!) ...

8 hours ago, BmD said:

Oh really? Even talking island elpies on naia know that price. 8.000 $

Thanks for confirmation. So I guess we all agree that exeQ should be banned.

Ofc he should have been banned years earlier for exorbitant cheating, scripting, exploiting and whatnot.

Much worse: He used and still uses all the gains he got from cheat/script/bot/RMT/etc. to fck up the server for normal players.

And instead of fighting this superbot/supercheater/superRMTboss, you guys defend him :S

8 hours ago, BmD said:

the rest of naia players are buying things ... and in those things there's a glowing cutter too :P

Oh, I missed this:

That cutter was bought from Allarround w/legit Adena. No L2Store involved. Without bot/cheat/scam/whatever. Acutally, this weap was just one part of a bigger deal that incl. different ppl.

2 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

He used and still uses all the gains he got from cheat/script/bot/RMT/etc. to fck up the server for normal players.

And instead of fighting this superbot/supercheater/superRMTboss, you guys defend him :S

:o double standards

4 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Thanks for confirmation. So I guess we all agree that exeQ should be banned.

Ofc he should have been banned years earlier for exorbitant cheating, scripting, exploiting and whatnot.

Much worse: He used and still uses all the gains he got from cheat/script/bot/RMT/etc. to fck up the server for normal players.

You do know who bought his weapon, right? Or do you not want to admit or fail to see that members in your clan do the very same things that you accusing exe of doing?

10 minutes ago, Alaesia said:

Dudot You know that asking 20k$ for that slasher st 2 is to much? 

as I told to all "buyers": "I prefer ingame items, better buy ingame stuff for your money and trade with me"

Archived