Trashtalking Olympiad

ArtaX

Today i was reading the world shout and a character proposed to start a trashtalking olympiad, would be a way to let these people "fight" with chat in a "protected" environment.

Would be good to work this way

- The people that apply for the trashtalking olympiad have access to a special chat, different color where they can "battle" all the day

- People that want to read this chat can decide to activate it or not

- At end of month there will be a public vote on the characters that were in the olympiad

- Who wins get a new color of shouts (no infinite shouts because it's too dangerous)

What you think about this?

10 hours ago, ArtaX said:

Today i was reading the world shout and a character proposed to start a trashtalking olympiad, would be a way to let these people "fight" with chat in a "protected" environment.

Would be good to work this way

- The people that apply for the trashtalking olympiad have access to a special chat, different color where they can "battle" all the day

- People that want to read this chat can decide to activate it or not

- At end of month there will be a public vote on the characters that were in the olympiad

- Who wins get a new color of shouts (no infinite shouts because it's too dangerous)

What you think about this?

No. Just no. I hate it when these idiots talk trash now. I'm not going to endorse their childish behavior by asking NC to officially create a system of reward for that b/s. No, no and hell no!!!

If they want to have a trash talk competition, there are plenty of free boards on the net where they can do that. And you guys can send them gifts if you think they won. But keep it out of L2.