Some items Should be Changed to be Account shareable

OLampompa

Hi Players, @Juji@Hime

I play on Classic since January 2019, my main character is a Dominator, my class has a bug on its main damaging skill since the attribute system implemented on the game,nevertheless i have invested on my character in time and in money, i have some items that by their description i am unable to trade, drop etc, therefor i cannot use them if i re-roll to another class, items such as Water Pendant Level 4 or 5 are essential for a character progress, also are items that are bought with real money due to a promotion in an event.

This ticket is a request to the GM Team and Dev Team to modify those items to be at least transferable in the same account.

Here is a list of the items i think that are essential to be transferable in the characters in the account
Pendants Level 4 and 5.
Talisman of Fate Level 4 and above
Talisman of Aden
Eva's Talisman
Talisman of Baium (Imprint)

Fell free to add if there is another item that i am missing.

Regards

Is there even still any reason to make multiple characters on one account instead of just creating a new account for every single character you want to play/level?

Which items are actually accountbound and NOT either just tradable or characterbound? It seems pointless to level multiple chars on one account.

-Clan membership is per character and not account

-Event benefits often are once per account and not once per character

-You cannot login two characters from the same account although you are allowed to run 2-3 clients at once

-This also means you can never party any chars from the same account with each other, when each char has its own account you can party any char with any other

So...maybe there are some awesome endgame things I don't know of, or pay2win shop items that are accountbound and benefit all chars on that account - are there? If not, is there any other reason to make alts on the same account instead of just creating a new account whenever you create a new char? 

4 hours ago, Rangur said:

Is there even still any reason to make multiple characters on one account instead of just creating a new account for every single character you want to play/level?

Which items are actually accountbound and NOT either just tradable or characterbound? It seems pointless to level multiple chars on one account.

-Clan membership is per character and not account

-Event benefits often are once per account and not once per character

-You cannot login two characters from the same account although you are allowed to run 2-3 clients at once

-This also means you can never party any chars from the same account with each other, when each char has its own account you can party any char with any other

So...maybe there are some awesome endgame things I don't know of, or pay2win shop items that are accountbound and benefit all chars on that account - are there? If not, is there any other reason to make alts on the same account instead of just creating a new account whenever you create a new char? 

In case you want to reroll though you most certainly do it in the same account, VIP benefits are shared withing the same account, and when you are able to sustain a good VIP level for your main, when you choose to reroll you will do it in this account.

Leveling up is kinda fast anyway, especially when you will able to transfer the items mentioned above, most of these also have a decent exp/sp boost.

Also if the items mentioned are free to trade anywhere (with the exception to imprint items) then the market will be insane for at least the 1st 6 months, imagine a player that has a Lv5 pendant +10 to be able to sell it, this item alone costs almost as mach as a Lv 4 raid jewel. same for an aden talisman at +8 and above.

On 11/2/2020 at 11:35 PM, OLampompa said:

Hi Players, @Juji@Hime

I play on Classic since January 2019, my main character is a Dominator, my class has a bug on its main damaging skill since the attribute system implemented on the game,nevertheless i have invested on my character in time and in money, i have some items that by their description i am unable to trade, drop etc, therefor i cannot use them if i re-roll to another class, items such as Water Pendant Level 4 or 5 are essential for a character progress, also are items that are bought with real money due to a promotion in an event.

This ticket is a request to the GM Team and Dev Team to modify those items to be at least transferable in the same account.

Here is a list of the items i think that are essential to be transferable in the characters in the account
Pendants Level 4 and 5.
Talisman of Fate Level 4 and above
Talisman of Aden
Eva's Talisman
Talisman of Baium (Imprint)

Fell free to add if there is another item that i am missing.

Regards

It would be great if we could transfer items within the same account as many of us have rerolled into new chars.

This is a very good idea and it is something that should allready be done many updates ago. Items in the same account should be account bound and not character bound because there are many players that want to reroll and they cant take their items to the new characters. Its ok to have bound items but not character bound.... they should be account shareable and with this way NC you gonna free your selfs from players that have done a reroll and start ticketing about their items that they want in their new character.

Everyone will be happy Company / Players.