tired of lineage

pagani18

i'm tired, lineage today is making me more bored than ever.

I played sinse first day of classic (miss the old days) reason?

I can’t farm anymore, pks keep killing my characters everywhere (and im a pve player) there’s no place to farm that’s no longer busy or full of bot, I lose so many nights dead, I can’t gather adena, lvl up, enjoy the events...

the game became an ego dispute, and the system encourages this type of problematic player to continue disrupting the game of others. I like to do elemental bosses with my friends on the weekend, I'm a pve player (or was a pve player) because we don't have any more space in the game ... I'm really frustrated.

It's a game that I loved to play, but with this system I only see myself wasting my time with something that is not getting me anywhere, it stopped being entertainment and became a really toxic game, a dispute of who kills more, who has more money, who have more enemy, who is more liar, who offends more ...

i hope at some point you nsoft, will hear all sides of the game and stop benefiting people who should waste their time at the psychologist instead of playing lineage.

I hope this text helps my friends who still have hope in lineage classic

hugs, pag ani

• Like 2

Unfortunately this is unlikely to improve since they removed the drop penalty from chaotic characters - they are now empowered to gear up with no chance of a drop penalty. I am not sure what the developers were thinking when they came up with that logic?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spont said:

Unfortunately this is unlikely to improve since they removed the drop penalty from chaotic characters - they are now empowered to gear up with no chance of a drop penalty. I am not sure what the developers were thinking when they came up with that logic?

i bet they're killing off these classic servers  :)

The game is heading down a slippery slope, i had friends that started the game last week, people that never played lineage before but liked the whole setup and atmosphere.
They messaged me today saying they are getting killed all the time for no reason and asked me if they are doing anything wrong cause it didnt make any sense for clanless level 60 players to get killed multiple times per day while levelling.
I bet they will quit soon.

No new players = mathematically game will die

I know multiple people that have quit the game and have high level characters that just log in to wipe out entire areas of low level players for fun. This is wrong for a plethora of reasons but what is baffling is that ncsoft allows toxic behaviours like these and even promotes it with questionable patches that alter core game mechanics in favor of this.

Either we will see some PvE Protection Buff added soon to the shop (so they prepared the grounds for huge sales by making these changes) or the team at ncsoft just does blind changes without the proper testing and feedback from the community. In any case, things will certainly change soon, for better or for worst it remains to be seen.