Chaos Essence change question

Khaotic

• 3 weeks later...

In the L2 site, it says...
 Second Awakening of Dualclass
Dualclass with complete Awakening can Awaken again and change the class via Dual Class Master Raina in Talking Island Village.
To change dualclass your character needs to have a class cloak of dualclass in the inventory.
You’ll also need to pay a certain amount of adena for changing dualclass.
It’s impossible to choose the class which matches the main or dualclass your character has at the moment at the second Awakening.
At the second Awakening, the dualclass level will be changed to 85, all the skills learned will be deleted, including certified ones, the character will get the certificates spent on the skills back into their inventory.

That it means that I can change my Dual, from ISS to Archer ?

On 1/13/2021 at 5:33 PM, MeddlingMageGR said:

In the L2 site, it says...
 Second Awakening of Dualclass
Dualclass with complete Awakening can Awaken again and change the class via Dual Class Master Raina in Talking Island Village.
To change dualclass your character needs to have a class cloak of dualclass in the inventory.
You’ll also need to pay a certain amount of adena for changing dualclass.
It’s impossible to choose the class which matches the main or dualclass your character has at the moment at the second Awakening.
At the second Awakening, the dualclass level will be changed to 85, all the skills learned will be deleted, including certified ones, the character will get the certificates spent on the skills back into their inventory.

That it means that I can change my Dual, from ISS to Archer ?

Your dual Yes.

On 12/28/2020 at 8:40 PM, iHyperlite said:

If you are an orc race, then yes. If you are not an orc, then no, you would need to race change first. 

Its your main Not "Domi" at start Cant.  Example I create 1 orc domi 10 years ago. In livindor Update  give chaos esence i Select Hierprophant. And few years later I back char to Domi.  But my char Start At domi.
Same on Tyr Maestro.  Only main can play Other clas and back to Main maestro.

On 1/17/2021 at 1:25 AM, Rinoita said:

Its your main Not "Domi" at start Cant.  Example I create 1 orc domi 10 years ago. In livindor Update  give chaos esence i Select Hierprophant. And few years later I back char to Domi.  But my char Start At domi.
Same on Tyr Maestro.  Only main can play Other clas and back to Main maestro.

I had a dark elf heirophant main class iss box. I race changed to orc. Then, once the char was an orc, I changed to a dominator. 

Obviously a dual class cannot be dominator or maestro.

I think we're talking about different things.