Recently started this game, not sure what to do at this point

Drezella

Hey everyone, I'm kind of stuck as to what I'm supposed to do at this point as the title says. I'm far from being a noob to MMOs, but this has me confused. I just completed the Level 20 quest given by Captain Bathis, where you defeat X amount of guys in the Ruins of Agony. I have completed it, but now there's virtually no quests to be found. The only ones I find are with Bathis once I'm level 30. What am I missing? I'm level 22, and not sure if things activate at a different level and just have to mega grind, or if there are actual quests that I haven't been directed to. I'm really enjoying this game, so any help to keep me involved would be much appreciated. I've searched and searched and no one has the answers I need.

If you completed the quest automatically it gives you a scroll, if the quest does not complete you can check that it is giving you the quest items. Those quests tend to hang, check well on the map to be in the right place.

• Like 2

The first quest you get is a chain quest and takes you all the way to lv. 85. 

At lv. 20 the piece you might be missing is you need to go speak to high priest Raymond to do 1st class change. /target raymond in gludio and see if he offers you anything. 

Otherwise restart and when you log in usually anything you may have accidentally closed will pop up as a notification again. 

I am still not finding anything. No notifications, no scrolls above a head. I'm playing the Classic by the way. When I click on Bathis the beginner's thing is completed. Other than that, there's no indication anywhere of anything I'm supposed to do.

13 hours ago, Drezella said:

I am still not finding anything. No notifications, no scrolls above a head. I'm playing the Classic by the way. When I click on Bathis the beginner's thing is completed. Other than that, there's no indication anywhere of anything I'm supposed to do.

About the quests, after you finish the Ruins of Agony Quest you should be about level 22. There are no other quests of significance, in order to level up go farm with your character in these areas in this order:

Ruins of Agony (up to level 26) > Abandoned Camp (up to level 34) > Ant Nest (up to level 40) > Alligator Island (up to level 50) > Cruma 3rd (up to level 65) > Cruma 2nd (up to level 76).

Good luck!

Much wrong info.

First of all, this is the classic server forum. There is no questline taking you to 85 and you dont speak to anyone for class transfer.

There are quests at the following levels after the first one:

25: Abandoned Camp

30:Gorgon Flower Garden

34:Ant Nest

37:Death Pass

The quests level 25 and 30 are obtained at Cpt.Bathis who sends you on to Priest Raymond at level 30 who will give the other two quests at 34 and 37.

Calling the quets "insignificant" is a bit far fetched as they not only will provide you with a talisman bracelet that you can replace as soon as you get the mission reward for joining a clan, it will also reward with a basic brooch and agathion bracelet that you otherwise will have to buy. Maybe these rewards are insignificant for a veteran who can easily afford to just dish out the ingame currency to buy better versions of these two, but someone starting the game will benefit from getting these free.

Please note that you need to complete ALL of these quests to get the agathion bracelet. If you skip one (either on purpose of by failing to take it during the small level brackets in which they are available) you will not get the bracelet reward. You can also opt to just TAKE these quests and complete them anytime later when you are highlevel and oneshot those mobs if you wish. But once you have reached the level range for the next higher quest, you can not take the lower one anymore so take care to visit gludio from time to time and pay a visit to Cpt.Bathis /Raymond before you leveled up too high for one of them.

For the level 4x range there is a daily repeatable quest that takes you to an instance in Aden. This is pretty much it, sadly.

PS: Although this is supposed to be "classic" as in "like the original Lineage2" the classic servers are far from being that. The original game had LOTS AND LOTS of quests but they all have been deactivated for a reason only NCSoft knows. Its a pity.

Do not waste your time on this server, you will give up after you understand that you need to make payment over 3 thousand dollars to compete between intermediaries or create 2 farmes partys to be able to buy items, remembering that the best items you only buy with nccoin.

11 hours ago, Shinra said:

What is this quest?

i thought after this quest line it was just the dailys...

When porting to Aden, go down the stairs and turn right. There is an NPC letting you into the instanced zone where you can take the quest and enter the dungeon. There are two options, which just like the quests in gludio have wrong info in the NPC dialogue. It says one is for 40-44 and one for 45-49 but you can actually do the first quest also at level 45 (and possibly also still at 46) and I think the second one can not only be done up to 49 but up to 51. You gotta try it out, dont trust NCSoft quest text ^^