Maybe reroll?!

Well, here is the fact... 

The main character is an elf healer with dual class dark elf feoh. 

In order to support the healer, i created, 2 years ago, a wynn summoner, which now is useless, and dual classed it with othell wind rider which pawnz imo. So i kinda made 2 different setups. 2 half geared toons. 

But, nowadays, i dont know what to do, thats why im asking for your opinion. 

1) Rerolling so i can focus on just one independent toon, even though i will have to reseal/sell/trade the other toons' items. 

2) Stay on the toons i already have and keep on hard-grinding/farming with them. 

3) Quit! 😂😁

Waiting for yoir point of view! 

Thnx in advance😄

13 hours ago, PrincessLayla said:

Well, here is the fact... 

The main character is an elf healer with dual class dark elf feoh. 

In order to support the healer, i created, 2 years ago, a wynn summoner, which now is useless, and dual classed it with othell wind rider which pawnz imo. So i kinda made 2 different setups. 2 half geared toons. 

But, nowadays, i dont know what to do, thats why im asking for your opinion. 

1) Rerolling so i can focus on just one independent toon, even though i will have to reseal/sell/trade the other toons' items. 

2) Stay on the toons i already have and keep on hard-grinding/farming with them. 

3) Quit! 😂😁

Waiting for yoir point of view! 

Thnx in advance😄

Relax. Developers long time ago get  messages about wynn. Here is 1 problem... they must understand what is it "wynn" and then make something. Its can be 1year, maybe 2-3 year. Wait.

Well, when(if) we get the NEW Stone of Destiny you can Change your Main Class, so you wouldn't need to seal/trade/sell anything, if you choose a new class that can still use the items in question.  If you find a class that is works for you on Dualclass... change your  Main to a comparable class(Dual Class is expendable... if you don't want to spend to change it, then you can reset it to a new class(re-roll just Dual Class))