Did GK get nerfed in last update?

Left the game a few months ago. (Covid economy crap forced me to work multiple jobs.) Back for a spell as one of the businesses that I worked for closed for good.  

Anyway, getting to the point of my post, before the update I had no problems soloing just about everywhere with my 110/110 Tyr GK. Most of my gear is middle/low of the pack. I use an Enhanced Shadow Fists and +8 R99 Set with Rare accessory pack, Insanity, Rind Leather shirt, level 7 (or maybe it's 8 ) protection talisman, etc. Not top of the line in every category, but decent. All my main skills are enchanted +15 or higher, mostly Break, but some Focus. All of important Forgotten Power skills are  Level 6 minimal, with defense level 7 and attack level 11.  I had no problems soloing before, but now I almost died twice in Primeval of all places. 

WTF is going on, mate? Did they nerf GK stealthily, or did I miss an event where they gave out special items to help kill buggers now? What gives?

10 hours ago, FatherFortuitous said:

Left the game a few months ago. (Covid economy crap forced me to work multiple jobs.) Back for a spell as one of the businesses that I worked for closed for good.  

Anyway, getting to the point of my post, before the update I had no problems soloing just about everywhere with my 110/110 Tyr GK. Most of my gear is middle/low of the pack. I use an Enhanced Shadow Fists and +8 R99 Set with Rare accessory pack, Insanity, Rind Leather shirt, level 7 (or maybe it's 8 ) protection talisman, etc. Not top of the line in every category, but decent. All my main skills are enchanted +15 or higher, mostly Break, but some Focus. All of important Forgotten Power skills are  Level 6 minimal, with defense level 7 and attack level 11.  I had no problems soloing before, but now I almost died twice in Primeval of all places. 

WTF is going on, mate? Did they nerf GK stealthily, or did I miss an event where they gave out special items to help kill buggers now? What gives?

There were no nerfs to the GK, its just that all the mobs that are 105+ got boosted like 200-300% in terms of attack and somewhat in defense too.

27 minutes ago, Zikarie said:

atk speed nerfed. we see 1500 , but we hit 900...

Is that the melee lag still, or a stealth nerf? Or just a nerf to VR?

Made a few changes, including adding more P.def (normal and attribute defense), but still same results, only slightly slower. I'm not killing fast enough and my HP bar plummets when attacked by multiple mobs at once. Guess it's time to swap from GK to Titan and see if that helps.