Melee LAG

Anak

Hello @Hime and  @Juji,  it's been long time since this kind of "LAG" hit our servers. Is there any information when to expect this to be fixed ? As i remember its from Fafurion update and it's only on our servers, EU and RU don't have such a problem. @Draecke if i'am not wrong you have some "timer" can refresh it to see how long this going already. Anyone working on this issue to investigate a problem ? Any info about what to expect ? We lost enough players from our community already......

Thank you !

• Like 3

Every event is the same history, we have tons of ppl with alts logged just for event plus lots of cameras for chests. And the ones that are trying to lv up as auto hit tyrrs/evis/othels struggle to stay alive since we lose 40% atk speed. That makes ppl creating more alts (tanks/heals) to stay in spot or crowd even more low spots. I know some that even stay afk in town.

Know of 4 othels that change to archer because of this lag. Honestly, I'm just waiting for melee lag to complete 3 years in 2022 and they give all melees a Dragon Weapon stage 3 and we move to skill based, at least for tyrrs.

• Haha 1