Gm buff?

On 4/24/2021 at 6:40 PM, GhostintheShell said:

it's mentioned a million times, do a search on the forum

You asked the same thing 2 days ago you did a topic, or I am rong? How can people know about gm buff and not know when?, it is on news page scroll down.

Fantasy Isle GM Buffs

On Wednesday, April 28, Lineage II team members will be visiting all servers to hand out GM Buffs for one hour! Meet the visiting GMs in Fantasy Isle based on the schedule below:

• Naia - 12 p.m.~ 1 p.m. PDT (8 p.m.~9 p.m. GMT+1)

• Chronos - 3 p.m.~4 p.m. PDT (11 p.m. - 12 a.m. GMT+1)

• Like 1

On 4/26/2021 at 7:52 AM, Mitzza said:

You asked the same thing 2 days ago you did a topic, or I am rong? How can people know about gm buff and not know when?, it is on news page scroll down.

Fantasy Isle GM Buffs

On Wednesday, April 28, Lineage II team members will be visiting all servers to hand out GM Buffs for one hour! Meet the visiting GMs in Fantasy Isle based on the schedule below:

• Naia - 12 p.m.~ 1 p.m. PDT (8 p.m.~9 p.m. GMT+1)

• Chronos - 3 p.m.~4 p.m. PDT (11 p.m. - 12 a.m. GMT+1)

When I asked the question, it wasn't posted... the news is continuously updated... it was announced in the very beginning only that there will be GM buffs...   that post that said GM buff will be revealed at a later date.  Then after update maintenance, there is still no info so I asked.  And there are even people criticizing me that i'm greedy, isn't xp event enough for me?  Obviously those guys didn't even read what I read.  GM buff was announced/is coming... 

It's widely known now apr 28th is the birthdate date for the anniversary every year and powers that be, will it not this Red Libra but on that Anniversary official date.

Not saying this is the case with you Mitzza but when you see someone taking more than 30 seconds to kill one mob, or see a full party of people struggling to kill one mob at a time it frustrates people that actually level in those places without all the super jewels and buffs.

Over last few weeks I have to say I pked a few people to just put them out of their misery because they were not in the right zone to xp effectively anyway lol  It is not my usual attitude but some people need to be realistic when xping in areas they really don't belong, then go afk lol.  I mean if your trying out an area to see if your able to do it that is one thing but one person I pked wasn't even hitting with soulshots (they must of run out) I am like wow come on lol

😂  , kill very fast almost 1 skill 1 kill with mai main, i farm wher i cand kill most mobs faster, i do not go where it take me more to kill a mob, with all the bufs i clear a spot and whait for mobs, with my dual i kill slower but steel almost clear a spot, the player how was in my spot killed very slow,  there  are pro pk that come and kill all arownd 5- 10 spot and then they take only on spot ore more.

But i get up and go finde another spot ore do some instance.