Need help on Tyrr

Jason

I have the same problem, especially with my tank who kills so quickly, I have to put it on auto sometimes because I can't be glued to the computer 24/7 and when get back on my party and I far apart and I also get rude messages asking why I drifted from the group.

• Thanks 1

You are using skills that require target... that, together with the macro set to Long Distance Auto Target (or using /targetnext2) will make your char to run towards the far away selected target.

Long range chars (Yul, Feoh) have same attack range as Long Distance Auto Target (/targetnext2) search options.

Try to avoid using those skills, or use them as "/useskillstand" which works as using skills while holding SHIFT (the skill won't be used if the target is far away, the char will not even try to move)

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Dawe said:

You are using skills that require target... that, together with the macro set to Long Distance Auto Target (or using /targetnext2) will make your char to run towards the far away selected target.

Long range chars (Yul, Feoh) have same attack range as Long Distance Auto Target (/targetnext2) search options.

Try to avoid using those skills, or use them as "/useskillstand" which works as using skills while holding SHIFT (the skill won't be used if the target is far away, the char will not even try to move)

Thank you Bro, /useskillstand really works 😍

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2021 at 10:21 PM, Dawe said:

Does this also work for Healing?

Yes ofc, for healing skills that require a target... such us Progressive Heal. If you use SHIFT,  you will get "The distance is too far and so the casting has been stopped." message.

• Thanks 1