Not Looking Forward to End of 17th Anniversary

All of the fun stuff ends in two days. 😭  No more anniversary pots or rewards. No more cool juju agathion,  top-grade jewels or guardian angel ring. Not even Red Libra.  Would it hurt to extend the event one more week? You know, like maybe send the person whose job it is to delete stuff on a week paid vacation? I mean it's not like you have anything better planned for us, right?

last year these events that all were mushed together were spread out over 3 months so I am interested in what they do.

XP, Red Libra, Anniversary, Night market, Artifact was all done from April to July last year.  This year it was all done from April to May.

Forgot about Night Market. Guess I don't really consider that an event, since that is so expensive to do. Not sure why it costs so many night coins for stuff that sells much cheaper at normal market prices anyway. I thought the whole point of night market was to make things more affordable for average player. Silly me.

8 hours ago, mixa said:

Take a break?

Red Lion, XP events, etc., make me want to play more, not less. I only think about break because things go stale in game. Hopefully this Wednesday we get a good Dragon Weapon event.  Combine it with Fishing Event that uses Special Dragon Bait to get bloods and whole Dragon Weapons with high chance up to a Stage 2.

Then the event after that can be a mass PVP event. Everybody vs. everybody, except Heroes, who can be hunted like Raid Bosses. Kill one and nice prizes drop from them at random to someone on server.  😄