New rune system

Hi, i see runes get converted, but it doesn't say about super runes? Is a lv.10 rune and lv.10 super rune getting the same conversion rate? And how about those weapons already have runes. Will it be taken off? And the gemstones used are restored? And you need to reapply to choose the effects?

5 minutes ago, Brynhildrr said:

so there will be some runes which someone will never get again (or at least some stats)?

yes it will be that case, but we gain 1 additional slot and more patk stat and more.

the new SA will get 2 slots + hardin SA

2 hours ago, Xess said:

yes it will be that case, but we gain 1 additional slot and more patk stat and more.

the new SA will get 2 slots + hardin SA

dont think it is 2 slots + hardin. 

of what i read it is the same amount we now have 1 normal rune and 1 special ( lilith/anakin)
lilith and anakim becomes Hardin and all others are aden

they said

• Added 2 new Soul Crystals: Aden Soul Crystal Lv. 1-20, Hardin Soul Crystal Lv. 1-20.
  • The following options can be selected when an Aden Soul Crystal Lv. 1-20 is equipped.

anyway i guess we will see what happens :) with super runes and existing weapons after we log in

7 hours ago, KuroiHime said:

dont think it is 2 slots + hardin. 

of what i read it is the same amount we now have 1 normal rune and 1 special ( lilith/anakin)
lilith and anakim becomes Hardin and all others are aden

they said

• Added 2 new Soul Crystals: Aden Soul Crystal Lv. 1-20, Hardin Soul Crystal Lv. 1-20.
  • The following options can be selected when an Aden Soul Crystal Lv. 1-20 is equipped.

anyway i guess we will see what happens :) with super runes and existing weapons after we log in

Look up the Aden's SA table and Hardin's Table. Aden have 2 slots and Hardin only 1 slot. 

• L2 Team
On 6/15/2021 at 1:13 AM, KuroiHime said:

Hi, i see runes get converted, but it doesn't say about super runes? Is a lv.10 rune and lv.10 super rune getting the same conversion rate? And how about those weapons already have runes. Will it be taken off? And the gemstones used are restored? And you need to reapply to choose the effects?

The Weapon Runes will be automatically replaced on 7/14 and you will get the same level of Rune that you have now (E.g. Sigel's Rune Lv. 7 will be changed to Aden's Rune Lv. 7 on 7/14) . You have 4 weeks to decide to upgrade any Runes in your inventory/warehouse. Note that extracting the Runes will also automatically convert them into the new version.

What about daggers on the server ? 

You remove mortal strike from us which we highly need and there is nothing to compare with it ! I will lose 31% Landrat which is already bad with the mortal strike 

So, let me get this straight. We had othell 10s and super othell 10s give well over 350 crit rate or more and now we have to get lvl 19 to 20 runes, which only give 140 crit rate. Even with a lvl 19 as a GK I am not maxed on crit rate......10 times the cost for 1/3 of the power of the previous rune....I think you and I have a different meaning of "upgrade."

18 hours ago, Juji said:

The Weapon Runes will be automatically replaced on 7/14 and you will get the same level of Rune that you have now (E.g. Sigel's Rune Lv. 7 will be changed to Aden's Rune Lv. 7 on 7/14) . You have 4 weeks to decide to upgrade any Runes in your inventory/warehouse. Note that extracting the Runes will also automatically convert them into the new version.

So to have all things clear:

1. if i have on my bow othell10 socketed/mounted, after 7/14 i will have aden 10 socketed? with which SA?
2. If i have super othell10 socketed in my weapon, will i still get aden 10? its a bit unfair, because super runes cost more due to upgrade.

3. After 7/14 will we still have 3 slots on weapon or only 2?

thanks for clarifying! @Juji