Wait, let me understand a moment. U nerfed again IOS adena drop ridicolously but KEEP MOB INSANES ?!

Too much Adena for newcomers. Business mode must remain the same.
Grow & become stronger over time. The game is not going to end tomorrow when you are 120.
Make a CP, grow together & help each other.
I also started with 200m/day at 108-109. Today I make far more than what I used to do.
Patience, trading, farming over time. To be "good" you need on average 1-2 years, reduce the time the more you inject real money.

1 minute ago, extase1987 said:

Grow & become stronger over time. The game is not going to end tomorrow when you are 120.
I also started with 200m/day at 108-109. Today I make far more than what I used to do.
Patience, trading, farming over time. To be "good" you need on average 1-2 years, reduce the time the more you inject real money.

k.. then again.. 200m/day depending when this was.. would given you more for the money.. also if long time ago.. you had other "useful" times gaining during farm (like actual useful craft items)

1 minute ago, NejJim said:

k.. then again.. 200m/day depending when this was.. would given you more for the money.. also if long time ago.. you had other "useful" times gaining during farm (like actual useful craft items)

January 2020, 1 month when I started playing again.
Today, I would have done things differently knowing how market works, Storm Isle (pulling services), Primeval Stones (would have bought them cheap & wait for good drop event), IOS farming with multiple toons and swapping gear, etc etc.
People need to figure out how to do stuff more efficient and reusing the same gear.

12 minutes ago, extase1987 said:

January 2020, 1 month when I started playing again.
Today, I would have done things differently knowing how market works, Storm Isle (pulling services), Primeval Stones (would have bought them cheap & wait for good drop event), IOS farming with multiple toons and swapping gear, etc etc.
People need to figure out how to do stuff more efficient and reusing the same gear.

not arguing against you.. just stating 1.5 years ago you got more value for those 200m than today.. and if you freshly made 108-109.. .you dont really able to farm much more (due to the gear, prob exalted)... unless you prep to start spending real money.. loooong way to gear up, to even start farming :P

But lets say for argument sake, player make 200mil/day at lvl108.. it will be faster for that char to lvl110 before getting proper upgrade for actually farming at 110. Because without upgrade of gear.. not possible to move on to better hunting grounds :(

On 7/6/2021 at 10:11 AM, extase1987 said:

That model worked for our generation of players. It doesn't work for the generations of players that came after us.

That's the case when it comes to real life as well. Each generation works like hell to reduce the amount of time, effort and b/s that it takes to be successful/content now. Someone in the 1900s might be ok with waiting weeks to months for a letter to be sent from one state to the next. But eventually, inevitably, a new generation will come along that says, "F*** that, I want my message within seconds of the sender finishing their thought." Next thing you know, everyone has email.

Progress isn't always about waiting for some long-term investment to mature.  Not for everyone.

That people even see this game as an investment is humorous on some levels, while disturbing on others. No one would ever say a cow is investing in the dairy industry.  No, they're just there to get milked. L2 players are the chattel here -- or rather, their bank accounts are. The primary goal of the game isn't player satisfaction. It's to keep you in the milking stall , udders open and flowing.

I'll end my Divekio-esque rant here: L2 history teaches us that it's counter intuitive to invest in L2 now for some hopeful pay-off months to years down the road. Ask any summoner or dead class about how that pay-off worked out for them.