whens next free baium talisman

On 7/21/2021 at 3:31 PM, Evadne said:

hello when can we expect the next free baium talisman event since u gave ppl  last time u might as well give those who didnt get a chance for it back then to get one now.

I dont mind having the pom poms and valakas necklace event as well missed out those also

the classic is going through difficult days where currently there are few active players, no newcomer has the courage to in the game due to adena collection being something very difficult, especially for someone who is starting, the trade is practically dead, where it is very difficult to sell or buy in-game items, and to top it off 60% of the players who play are people who are already at the highest level and have almost everything they want.

more regarding the post I agree, but I say that we should get better equipment than the baium talisman... like a lvl 24 venir talisman or a  boss jewel lvl 4 randomly.  Next month the aden server will open and I believe more people will abandon the classic server...@Juji @Hime

I totally agree, the new players are waiting something like a small gift that all old and high players alrdy took by event, I’d only add the question of what lvl we would need in order to pick it 

Sry but the answer is: Never.

The good events do not come back, are the politics of NCSOFT. This game doesnt have a balanced end game, they just add and add more p2w items because they want only the money, not a healthy server. That is the reason why we dont have new players, just ppl doing reroll (whales) and servers with "light" status in his population.

Have a good day.