Remove Fairy animation from Fairy agation

Skatt

Remove this full sh1t from the animation of the fairy agation.

4vzuMYk.jpg

And doesn't need to do animation of this amulet, in general. In extreme case, you can make a call to the Fairy animation with button (skill). Why people are must have to look at this rubbish all time? Is this a game about Barbie dolls ???

If I need to make a teleport to Magmeld, I put the agathion in the bracelet,  use skill and remove the agathion from the bracelet. For what such difficulties, if i just want play in +/- normal game, not game about dolls  ?

11 hours ago, Skatt said:

Remove this full sh1t from the animation of the fairy agation.

4vzuMYk.jpg

And doesn't need to do animation of this amulet, in general. In extreme case, you can make a call to the Fairy animation with button (skill). Why people are must have to look at this rubbish all time? Is this a game about Barbie dolls ???

If I need to make a teleport to Magmeld, I put the agathion in the bracelet,  use skill and remove the agathion from the bracelet. For what such difficulties, if i just want play in +/- normal game, not game about dolls  ?

You gave the simpliest solution on your very ranting post, now why the rage? The game surely isnt made to please solely you, then chill down and cut the rant. Or ur momma might ground you for hitting the keyboard so loudly.

Archived