(ADEN) Macros Removed from Auto Hunting ?

1 hour ago, Myscha_Sleddog said:

Aden Server
Hello all, are macros removed from the new Auto Hunting interface? I only see attack in the circular UI element.
If not, how do you get your macros to work with it?

If not, this hurts casters who shouldn't be backhanding things. :)

Answers appreciated!

Once you activate the autohunt mode it will cast anything that is automated (mouse right clicked) from your skillbar.

2 hours ago, Myscha_Sleddog said:

Aden Server
Hello all, are macros removed from the new Auto Hunting interface? I only see attack in the circular UI element.
If not, how do you get your macros to work with it?

If not, this hurts casters who shouldn't be backhanding things. :)

Answers appreciated!

Auto "Loop" macros does not work in Aden server

find a program that auto right click your mouse on tank to assist

sry just there is no other way

and healers need to be played on group heal on auto or they are useless ... :(

Lets Bump this! I'd like to know if "looping Macros" will be re-enstated. Honestly Had i known  Loop was not in the game i would not have started ADEN.  If it isn't being put into the game People have the right to know. I feel the lack of communication to your consumers on something so well known and used in the Lineage2 games would even be removed or delayed.        

LOOP MACRO   

Will it be put in the game or no!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Juji said:

The loop macros are only on the Live and Classic servers. You cannot loop macros for any Aden server.

can you make is available ... in one of the future updates? ... its really once of the convenient features when in party/assist   ... or allow to assist a specific person (or part leader by default) in loop rather than clicking everytime for new targets.

• Like 1

This is more than a little frustrating. Why would you not make this known before Aden came out? Macros as they are known are a HUGE part of the gameplay. Assisting people or other characters now is almost imposable for auto use. At least if their was a AUTO Assist groups would be able to roll smoother.

Will you be adding Auto Macros in the future? 

OR Auto Assist? @Juji

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/12/2021 at 8:48 AM, LORDZ said:

This is more than a little frustrating. Why would you not make this known before Aden came out? Macros as they are known are a HUGE part of the gameplay. Assisting people or other characters now is almost imposable for auto use. At least if their was a AUTO Assist groups would be able to roll smoother.

Will you be adding Auto Macros in the future? 

OR Auto Assist? @Juji

PLAY WITH YOUR HANDS. ADEN IS NOT SAME VERSION AS LIVE OR CLASSIC. IF YOU WANT TO LOOP MACROS, GO PLAY LIVE. 

• 1 month later...

@juji

macros need to be implemented into aden server's considering all the top players use adrenaline bot and can run their macro's while everyone who does not want to get banned can't use macro's!

adding this to the game will balance out the game for alot of people wanting to afk pole farm and also run parties afk like all the top player's are doing with botting!

and you cant say they dont bot cause i know some of them who do!!!!

• 1 year later...