Wrong GMT server selection

vTune

17 minutes ago, vTune said:

For Aden i mean yes, will this feature available later on  or i can start register again on the correct server i want :(

i suggest you to start over again.. you just waste a couple of hours but no regrets later on if the transfert won't be available

1 minute ago, VaLeTecKx said:

i suggest you to start over again.. you just waste a couple of hours but no regrets later on if the transfert won't be available

Is not about the hours, it is about the lost deluxe pack and some NC coins... @Sunshines can we do something about this ? delete my account maybe and return back my NC coins + deluxe pack so i can join the GMT +1 server please ? 

Just now, vTune said:

Is not about the hours, it is about the lost deluxe pack and some NC coins... @Sunshines can we do something about this ? delete my account maybe and return back my NC coins + deluxe pack so i can join the GMT +1 server please ? 

ohhh got it.. at this point you can only try to ask support and see..  but i'm kinda sure that you'll have to wait untill they'll make the server transfer option available :/

14 minutes ago, vTune said:

NCSoft Support will likely inform you that if the Deluxe pack is already retrieved/activated through "Apply Code", then refunding it is not an option.  If you try to take it further to resolve this, it may take day(s) or weeks to see a resolution.

Just now, Ruby said:

NCSoft Support will likely inform you that if the Deluxe pack is already retrieved/activated through "Apply Code", then refunding it is not an option.  If you try to take it further to resolve this, it may take day(s) or weeks to see a resolution.

What could be that hard just to delete my character created on the other server and refund the NC coin and Deluxe pack invested ?  I did not saw the GMT of the server until the server went down for maintenance. They only have to lose from this my $ if i wont get any support on this small issue.  

• L2 Team
47 minutes ago, vTune said:

You can try to reach out to Customer Support and see if they can help, but there's no guarantee that they can: https://support.lineage2.com/

8 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

You can try to reach out to Customer Support and see if they can help, but there's no guarantee that they can: https://support.lineage2.com/

No, they wont help me with this.. Can i buy a new deluxe pack and join on the other server GMT +1 if i have already bought on Deluxe pack before and used it on the Aden GMT -5 @Sunshine ?